PFA Player of the Year 2015 & Performance of the Season?

Mustafa

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why everyone is choosing Kane for PFA YPoY ??

EDEN HAZARD IS ELIGIBLE TO WIN PFA YPotY TOO. If I see that people suggest that Eden Hazard should win Player of the Year but not Young Player of the Year, despite also being contender for that award, then there's no logic at all.

EDEN HAZARD IS ELIGIBLE TO WIN PFA YPotY TOO. If I see that people suggest that Eden Hazard should win Player of the Year but not Young Player of the Year, despite also being contender for that award, then there's no logic at all.

Hazard should win both, but Kane is English so he will probably win it

1) He's English

2) He's been excellent

1) He's English

2) He's been excellent

Well Sturridge was English and also excellent (even more awesome than Kane) and fought for the title but Hazard beat him in last year's trophies in both Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year awards (Sturridge qualified also for the latter since he turned 24 just 2 weeks after the start of the season, yeah I know, stupid rule).

Well Sturridge was English and also excellent (even more awesome than Kane) and fought for the title but Hazard beat him in last year's trophies in both Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year awards (Sturridge qualified also for the latter since he turned 24 just 2 weeks after the start of the season, yeah I know, stupid rule).

Sturridge was overshadowed by Suarez, Kane is the star man for Tottenham.

If we win the title, which we should, Hazard will be POTY. Costa should be up there by right, but he will never win a popularity contest.

Aguero has dropped off, as well as Sanchez, Silva and Fabregas.

Kane will be YPOTY regardless.

Performance of the season from Chelsea players:

Thibaut: West Ham (A) or Hull (A) because of that triple save.

Cech: Everton (H) definitely!!

Ivanovic: Leicester (H) he played a huge part in the winning goal and he had a great shot. Also, don't remember him being shit defensively

Zouma: Everton (H)/Man City (H) he limited Aguero and Lukaku's effectiveness with his pace and power.

Cahill: West Ham (A) Was performing the heroics which made him a starter here. Remember a few amazing last ditch tackles.

Terry: West Ham (H) Not just his goal but was solid as usual against Carroll who has troubled him in the past.

Azpi: Spurs (COC Final) Gave heart and soul. Difficult to say what his best performance is tbh... Consistently good.

Filipe: Burnley (H) We were poor on the night but he was delightful to watch.

Nemanja: Stoke (A) He was dominant as usual and consistently broke up the play. Also, Everton (A) Scored one and assisted Ramires' goal!!

Mikel: Sporting (H) Not only did he score, he was positive on the ball. Easily his best performance.

Ramires: West Ham (A) Jose's Ramires returned on this night. Assisted Hazard's goal and almost got himself on the score sheet but for the post.

Cesc: Burnley (A) I'm sorry but THAT pass will live long in my memory. Gorgeous. 2 assists and a magical performance from Fabregas.

Oscar: Swansea (A)/Palace (A) 2 goals vs Swansea and 1 goal, 1 assist vs Palace. Definitely his two best performances this season. Hope he can have a few more games like this before the end of the season.

Willian: Schalke (A) Like Oscar, needs to produce this kind of performance more often. Was superb against Di Matteo's side.

Hazard: Maribor (H/A) Very, very, hard to pick on performance. Dont want to think about the 5-3 but he was fabulous against Maribor. Home and Away but he's been amazing all season tbh.

Remy: Man City (H) Came in for Diego and did what he seems to do whenever he plays... Scores.

Costa: Swansea (H) Hattrick hero.

Drogba: Tottenham (H) Goal and an assist and was looking like the Didier of old. (not really) But was by far his best performance of the season. His fanstastic interplay with Hazard showed again and he took his goal very well.

and also tops the charts for touches in the opposition box: a menacing 205.

I find this quite shocking. It's strange they don't actually let us see these kind of charts. They keep track of it anyway, why not post them?