The Paris metro incident

cosmicway

I dont like the way people are excusing their behaviour or actions by claiming "they were just drunk", becasue that is exacly what you are doing when saying that.

No one in their right mind who doesnt have anything near racist thoughts in their head would neither say or do anything like that.

Absolutley sickening behaviour.

I didnt excuse their behaviour but they are MORONS rather than racists

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No .. a few morons that have no connection.. they arent even right wing just juvenile and adult adolescents

Yet they still have a representation of the club. It's a common thing in the modern world, where the minority ruin it for the majority.. A common thing that sadly continues to be the norm.

I didnt excuse their behaviour but they are MORONS rather than racists

Sorry, am I missing something? How on earth can you say that a group of whites who refuse to allow a black man onto a train by physically pushing him away and then sing "We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it, Whoaoaoaoaoaoaoa" aren't racist? Surely there's a clue in the song they're singing?

Of course you're right, they are morons - but only because all racists are morons by definition.

And you don't need a siege mentality "everyone hates us" over this - no one thinks that Chelsea fans are racists. It could have happened to any club in the country, it's just that you happened to be unlucky this time. It isn't even a football issue, it's just some racist mongrels that deserve everything that's coming to them once they get identified.

Actually I agree with what zolayes said that 'A racist doesnt go around shouting that they are'.

If those people didn't say anything and just pushed the man at Paris metro, I despise them even more. The one saying blatantly 'we're racist, we're racist' and then pushed the man on purpose, makes me think there is something there. Is as if someone or something 'make them to do so', too far to said there is someone, the most possible thing is because alcohol reason.

It is like the same case, for example if there is a president murder case. Maybe you will find some idiots, whether they are drunk or not, in front of tv coverage saying something like 'I'm the murderer, I'm the murderer, I'm the one who did it' to gain popularity or something.

Therefore the investigation should take place, whether they are English, whether they are 'real' Chelsea fans, whether they are drunk, and so on.

25 years ago, if not less, that sort of behaviour on the Paris Metro would have been expected of us. We have made great strides in improving our club to the degree these toerags are now the exception rather than the norm Let's trust the club and fans to sort this out.

We are not a club for victims; let the media have its unrealistic rant and keep our club going forward.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959280/Former-public-schoolboy-season-ticket-holder-one-fans-train-racist-football-thugs-claims-friend-Twitter.html

This is hugely out of order. There is absolutely no evidence this guy pushed the poor man or sang the song. This could lose him his job and potentially put his life in danger. He could've just got caught up on the train with them, when on European aways and travelling to the ground people usually go in groups from the pub to stay in numbers. There is no indication or evidence it is him.

Their angle is that he is a toff Chelsea fan because he went to public school apparently.

The thing I don't get is that even if all of those on the carriage are identified (and if they're regulars, you'd expect they will be), it'll surely be impossible to work out who did the pushing and who did the singing, but the club will ban them all