The Paris metro incident

cosmicway

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unhappily it's a primordial instinct quite widespread.

I used to have a friend but I had no idea.

Some 20-30 years ago I think he made a comment when the tv was broadcasting something about events in the USA - one of the usual black youths versus the fuzz situations and I said something in reply.
Looked insignificant, I don't even remember, but sometime three years ago the neo-nazis created a political party and were elected to parliament (whereas previously they did not exist- there were 30 or 40 odd characters only).

So he became a supporter.

Some others too.

So I said "listen here, 20 of you are already in prison for criminal offenses - if that's 5 more than should be the case or 5 less, go to the minister of public order and enquire - but I have no longer business with you".

'I won't go. They can't buy me with a little piece of paper. I'm not a child,' Souleymane told RTL radio. 'I don't want to sit in that stadium next to those people who pushed me.'

'I still hear the voices of those people who pushed me because of the colour of my skin,' he said. 'I can't go to work anymore. I live with racism but it's the first time I've had to go to a doctor to ask for pills to calm myself down.'

'I want these people to be prosecuted and justice to be done,' Souleymane said. 'Racism must stop.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2989525/Souleymane-S-says-does-not-want-sit-racial-abusers-rejecting-Chelsea-invite-watch-PSG-Stamford-Bridge.html

'I still hear the voices of those people who pushed me because of the colour of my skin,' he said. 'I can't go to work anymore. I live with racism but it's the first time I've had to go to a doctor to ask for pills to calm myself down.'

I'm sorry, I totally disagree with what happened, but this guy is clearly just trying to get something out of the situation.

When it first happened he thought nothing of it and didn't know what they were saying because he didn't understand English.

Talk about milking it.

Seriously mate, we all understand about the severity of the situation and what happened was a disgrace, but this is just taking it too far.

Deary me.

I'm sorry, I totally disagree with what happened, but this guy is clearly just trying to get something out of the situation.

When it first happened he thought nothing of it and didn't know what they were saying because he didn't understand English.

Talk about milking it.

Yes he is. It's outrageously evident too.

Huh? Anti-Semitic chanting isn't racist??

Picking at hairs really.

Depends how you look at it. For me the definition of race is something you can't change, you can freely change your religion and therefore it isn't racial. I can understand why people can consider it racial though.

I don't mean anything derogatory by it and believe antisemitism, Islamophobia and racism are just as bad as each other.

(Also if they are all the same why are there different words? I don't know myself)

Come on.

Stop talking about crazy ones. You become yourself crazy if you do that.

Last week in Greece, Panathinaikos - Olympiakos, flares - Molotov cocktails. Panathinaikos win the match then Greek FA deducts their 3 points.

Because of that, the new minister said no matches for one week and when they start again the first flare thrown in means the match is abandoned and the home side forfeits the points.

Next week -March 11- we (AEK Athens) play a hot cup derby against Olympiakos. First match ended 1-1 and the two teams hate each other. The minister may prove a happy go lucky character like others before him but as it's a fresh rule, they are going to make use of it for a while.

I bet with any bookie that AEK will be penalized because of one idiot.

We will be here and I will tell you what happened (well, if they do and they are not ahead at the time, it does n't matter).

I come back as I told you.

Olympiakos scores with hand ball in the 89th minute.

Pitch invasion by idiots follows.

Match abandoned - against home team naturally.

Those characters have no brains whatsoever - they never will.

The idea of inserting brains to the heads of hooligans is futile and there can be no more discussions about it.

The ref. announced his decision to abandon just now.

Swear read he was advised not to go but wanted to meet with the board and would consider another time...hmmmm.Advised otherwise to try cash in I guess

I think the club have bent over backwards for the bloke, but hes just interested in getting cash

Yeah!There was this none of this Im tramtised bollocks just that it didnt feel right at the time...swear didnt dream this lol.

course there are people who arent very nice and dont like black skin but cant let one incident even if kinda major and thrown you in the spotlight dictate everything.Just seems weird one moment not so bothered the next..though if steered for the compo way then guess trying every path

Also dont get how the club can anyway be responsible.Not responsible for any other it.Dont define a person or have any reason for their ways etc.Just seems a case of ooo this is going quiet lets get this out there again