The Paris metro incident

cosmicway

Im a firm believer that Racism has no place in sports nor society. No If's or Buts.

How would fellow Chelsea fans, players and staff of differing ethnicities feel to be near these idiots ?

They deserve a strong ban and punishment to set an example.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking morons. Seriously what is wrong with people like that?! Just seen the footage and am disgusted.

These are the same fans who probably cheered on the likes of Drogba, Willian, Ramires etc...absolute tools. They need to be banned, I don't want them associated with our club.

Hope we won't all be seen as those 'people'. But I fear I will be called a 'typical chelsea racist' some time soon.

Ugh.

Real racists wouldnt follow a club that is predominantly comprised of black and foreign players.

Think it was a case of beered up fans being 'pwoper nawty' in the Danny Dyer hooligan world rather than combat 18ers. If it had been a white bloke, woman, black bloke, French model they werent getting on that train because of those blokes acting the cunt.

That said, I think our black players should be allowed to punch them

Unfortunately you will never be able to completely, totally elminate this sort of behaviour from society. There will always be a few.

What I don't like is david cameron, radio tv hosts, even fucking little mix wading into this. It just makes it even more of an issue. This has been given far more coverage than other racist incidents involving Liverpool, Millwall etc. It doesn't mean there is a campaign against us but every incident should be given the same exposure

Chelsea Football Club is appealing for witnesses regarding the reported incident on public transport in Paris yesterday (Tuesday).

To help us with our investigations and to identify those persons involved, we ask those who were present to forward their observations, in the strictest confidence, to [email protected]

A big part of me wishes that they'd have stumbled on a pack of gangbangers at the next stop. French gangbangers from the banlieues are without a doubt the most dangerous and most psychotic in Western Europe, and my, would it have been so neat for those inbreds to get a beating worth of physical shock and mental trauma.

I dont like the way people are excusing their behaviour or actions by claiming "they were just drunk", becasue that is exacly what you are doing when saying that.

No one in their right mind who doesnt have anything near racist thoughts in their head would neither say or do anything like that.

Absolutley sickening behaviour.