Magic Lamps

22 hours ago, the wes said:

Manchester City and Manchester Unitedwill need £102m to sign Paulo Dybala fromJuventus.

The Serie A champions have slapped a huge price tag on their prized asset, who has scored nine goals alongside Cristiano Ronaldo this term.

Corriere dello Sport understand Juve have a price in mind this summer, with Real Madrid also keen on the Argentine.

If hazard goes  we should go for dybala 

How we going to do that bud? Even if he was £1m and IF our amazing board said yeah great idea! theres a small matter of a ban to get round.

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

How we going to do that bud? Even if he was £1m and IF our amazing board said yeah great idea! theres a small matter of a ban to get round.

I do have faith that CAS will slap down the FIFA non-deferral ruling

after that, the shit could really hit the fan IF we fuck up the summer 2019 window that was newly gifted to us

if the deferral is in place and we do nothing, or fuck about

it wont be until 2021 we can fix things (start to)

that would be worse than just having the bans until 2020 (like it stands now)

if we don't get the window in summer 2019 I think we have to sell Eden and Willian anyway (around £150m is too much to shit away and can be spent in summer 2020) and just try like hell to keep CHO, recall some of the loan army ex starters, and tell Luiz and Giroud to accept a one year extension or GTFO. We could try that with Willian too, as he also walks on a free in 2020 and he is worth keeping for the ban year (we can still get around £30m for him in 2020, so £20m or so loss (versus a 2019 sale) is probably worth it, although selling him this summer would REALLY open up opportunity for CHO.

I can live with 6th place in 2019-20 IF we dont get the window and sell Eden and sack the smoker (he HAS to go, especially if no window). Maybe Real goes for Mane from the bin dippers instead and Hazard renews with us, who knows. I think even if RM bought Mane he will still leave on a free in 2020.

I also demand the club be sold ASAP. So done with the current regime and I do NOT want to be seized (a real danger as Russiagate drags on ad the yanks gear up for the 2020 Presidential race)

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

thats only £69m

a crazy steal  (less than we paid for Morata with add-ons)

anyone saying otherwise is just dead wrong

There is a reason why Inter want shot of him. He would not work well here. Our Club is a joke as it is.

47 minutes ago, DDA said:

There is a reason why Inter want shot of him. He would not work well here. Our Club is a joke as it is.

if not him, then Jovic or Werner or Dybala

with Haller following up as last resort

that's about it for actually available CF's of any type of high quality who are under 30 out there atm

massive drop off after those

we sooo fucked up not going for Krzysztof Piątek (although Jovic might be better, BUT Jovic will be so so gone if we dont win the deferral appeal and get a summer 2019 summer window)

its probably going to come down to (if Hig's loan cannot be extended for 12 months and that is looking shaky, say 60/40 it can be) just Tammy and Bats as Giroud now also want to leave

FUCK THE BOARD

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

anyone saying otherwise is just dead wrong

We are talking about football, it's a matter of opinion, it's not really a great thing to say in a debate.

I'm not sure about Icardi. He is a great player, one of the best strikers in the world, I agree with that. I'm not sure we need his package though. He is not an easy guy, he has this wifey who slowly turning into Zahavi/Raiola. He had fights with teammates, Inter-supporters.. The last thing we need right now is a player who rots the team from the inside.

Wanda and Mauro claim if Inter refuses to sell him for a low price he will easily sit out the next TWO seasons as his contract expires in 2021... and that's Inter's captain. I'm not sure I want a player like that in my team.

Also, I would start spending a lot of money on RB's, LB's, a CB, a winger, then a striker. Higuain can be loaned again for a year for 18 million, him and Giroud are quite ok. Not Icardi level but I think our defence is a far more bigger problem. Just look at Inter, they've had Icardi for years but they just can't put a good team together bc their defense and midfield have been filled with mediocre players. If we sign him and stuck with Alonso, Jorginho, Emerson and so on we'll be just like them.

10 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Higuain can be loaned again for a year for 18 million, him and Giroud are quite ok.

If things break the wrong way, we will not have either (nor Icardi) so the entire thing may be moot. No summer 2019 window, no Giroud (he may walk on a free) and we still can be blocked from renewing Hig's loan, if FIFA says so.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

if not him, then Jovic or Werner or Dybala

with Haller following up as last resort

that's about it for actually available CF's of any type of high quality who are under 30 out there atm

massive drop off after those

we sooo fucked up not going for Krzysztof Piątek (although Jovic might be better, BUT Jovic will be so so gone if we dont win the deferral appeal and get a summer 2019 summer window)

its probably going to come down to (if Hig's loan cannot be extended for 12 months and that is looking shaky, say 60/40 it can be) just Tammy and Bats as Giroud now also want to leave

FUCK THE BOARD

It's not going to help next season, but we can still buy players this summer on a loan back with an agreement then to move for summer 2020.

In fact if we are in that position and the board play their cards right we could be viewed as an attractive proposition by selling clubs, especially smaller clubs like Frankfurt with Jovic, Cagliari with Barella, etc because it means they get the sale but also an extra season of the player.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

It's not going to help next season, but we can still buy players this summer on a loan back with an agreement then to move for summer 2020.

In fact if we are in that position and the board play their cards right we could be viewed as an attractive proposition by selling clubs, especially smaller clubs like Frankfurt with Jovic, Cagliari with Barella, etc because it means they get the sale but also an extra season of the player.

I suggested this early on, but met resistance due to injury risk.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I suggested this early on, but met resistance due to injury risk.

It's not really much different to loaning out players we already own. We've shown in the past we have no problem loaning out expensive players (Bakayoko, Morata, etc) and weighing up that getting them playing well and either back here eventually or selling them on without losing out or even turning a profit is a risk worth taking against potential injuries.

The fact we now seem to have a good chance of getting our money back on Bakayoko in the summer after last season is astounding.

We've shown too with the Pulisic deal that we're not averse to such a plan.

If there is a real top player this summer available. Let's just say the club has identified Jovic as the striker they want and feel they could build around for the next 8-10 years potentially. The risk of losing out on him I believe is far higher than the risk he got injured when loaned back out. And I would far rather see a player playing regularly than what Barca did buying players unregistered who couldn't then play anywhere for 6 months.

7 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

It's not really much different to loaning out players we already own. We've shown in the past we have no problem loaning out expensive players (Bakayoko, Morata, etc) and weighing up that getting them playing well and either back here eventually or selling them on without losing out or even turning a profit is a risk worth taking against potential injuries.

The fact we now seem to have a good chance of getting our money back on Bakayoko in the summer after last season is astounding.

We've shown too with the Pulisic deal that we're not averse to such a plan.

If there is a real top player this summer available. Let's just say the club has identified Jovic as the striker they want and feel they could build around for the next 8-10 years potentially. The risk of losing out on him I believe is far higher than the risk he got injured when loaned back out. And I would far rather see a player playing regularly than what Barca did buying players unregistered who couldn't then play anywhere for 6 months.

I agree. Unfortunately I have no control to make it happen.

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

If things break the wrong way, we will not have either (nor Icardi) so the entire thing may be moot. No summer 2019 window, no Giroud (he may walk on a free) and we still can be blocked from reneging Hig' loan, if FIFA says so.

If the transfer ban starts from this summer we can choose from Giroud, Tammy and maybe Morata :D

• 5 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Nicco said:

He is incredibly talented like Hazard but his physic is a joke.

Hazard is streets ahead of him in terms of natural ability. Dybala for me reminds me of Firmino. I wouldn't be comfortable replacing Hazard for him. 

And yeah. I don't think the physical and fast paced nature of the Prem would suit him. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You