test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magic Lamps

Rumoured Paulo Dybala

Started by Magic Lamps,

141 posts in this topic
26 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

No chance.

If Hazard leaves, there is space for one world class attacker. Griezmann or Dybala will do nicely

Dybala is one of my secret dreams, perhaps the greatest!
he right in the team of sarri with the danger on the other side and higuain as a striker would be amazing!
And you, Dybala, you have not scored very little, it's only because Allegri put him out of his position:
Dybala from midway / right wing / full back / low midfield, games played 7, minutes played 429, goals 0
Dybala without that shit Mandzukic.  playing as striker, games played 5, minutes played 438, goal 6 + 1 procured penalty.
If now I have to spend something around 120-130M Dybala would be the first of the list!

9 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

If Hazard leaves, there is space for one world class attacker. Griezmann or Dybala will do nicely

Dybala all the life  over Griezmann! and why if hazard leave? fuck of willian, afterall dybala is a left foot so he has to play on the right! hazard, dybala,CHO and pedro! we are ok and in the summer out pedro in pulisic!

kellzfresh likes this

3 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Most times I watch Griezmann, he disappoints.

Vesper likes this

On 1/25/2019 at 5:02 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Most times I watch Griezmann, he disappoints.

Griezmann is a finisher similar to Salah, i think he is suited to Sarriball nicely. He has great off the ball movement, quick, work rate, release the ball quickly, very good technically. He would be immense on the left hand side. 

11Drogba, kellzfresh and the wes like this

2 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Can someone like Marina really pull deals like this off? I don’t believe it..

So if, for example, she worked for PSG her £220m offer for Neymar would have failed?

My point is that there are other factors involved and I just don't buy into this scapegoating of Marina.

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't believe Marina selects the transfer targets. Do you?

As she is our DOF whose shoulders does it fall down on if not hers mate??

What I do think is by some decision - dog knows how, 'they' come up with a name they will target.

Granny being the penny pinscher that she is throws out some low ball offer that she must know will get laughed at and just make the next deals that much harder.

She might throw out some bigger bid but nowhere near the asking price which will obviously be turned down.

I can then imagine Granny thinking to herself " Well we need this player X who plays in such n such position.a player in X position. He is a lot of money,

I can go buy a player in that same position that a agent told be about for much cheaper.

It will be perfect. The manager gets a new player that it says in Whoscored has the same strengths, his youtubes look good and Roman will love me for saving him millions of squid! Win win all round!"

I wouldn't be at all surprised at that scenario.

When I AM really surprised is when we DO manage to put our hand in our pocket and step up for a player a la Kepa/Pully.

I would have much more faith in her and the board if she didn't take holidays during transfer windows, brought in a real DOF, sold our mass of unwanted players to put the money towards strengthening our 1st team.

That WOULD be good business.

Hamilton likes this

19 hours ago, Unionjack said:

As she is our DOF whose shoulders does it fall down on if not hers mate??

On the person, or persons, who do make the footballing decisions.

I've written many times about who I think that is but I don't even have any evidence, never mind proof. I have also written many times about the fact that, were I in Roman's position, I would be making all of the transfer decisions myself. I'd listen to advice and recommendations of course but in the end I'd decide. I can conceive of a situation where I might defer to an experienced football person in whose judgement I trusted but there's no way I'd give up my dream of selecting all of Chelsea's players to someone with zero credentials. I don't think Roman would either. What'd be the point? Where would the fun be in that? I might give someone else the responsibility of handling the boring business side of deals but the fun part? No chance.

Granny being the penny pinscher that she is throws out some low ball offer that she must know will get laughed at and just make the next deals that much harder.

Then why hasn't Roman sacked her? Vesper's answer to that question is that Marina has some blackmail material over her boss. I don't remember Vesper's response to my follow up point which was why, if you have such powerful influence over a billionaire, why waste it on getting a job for which you are not qualified? One from the performance of which, you wouldn't gain a single scrap of prestige or self-esteem?  Why not take some other, equally well paid, position on the board. One that didn't entail actually working?

I can then imagine Granny thinking to herself " Well we need this player X who plays in such n such position.a player in X position. He is a lot of money,

I can go buy a player in that same position that a agent told be about for much cheaper.

It's possible but, for me to believe that I'd have to believe that Marina is an extremely stupid individual. I don't believe that and I've seen no evidence to cause me to doubt that opinion.