Magic Lamps

I think Dybala will go to City (which would be a step down in terms of clubs) for mega money and Griezmann will go to United for mega money. Those will be next summers flashy signings is my guess.

We can go after Belotti.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think Dybala will go to City (which would be a step down in terms of clubs) for mega money and Griezmann will go to United for mega money. Those will be next summers flashy signings is my guess.

We can go after Belotti.

So we can pay 100millions for belloti but to pay 100+ for dybala no ?? Haha

Hazard next summer will be sold . 

I hope to buy  one of them : dybala ,griezman ,lemar , Sanchez  . 

We want world class signings for UCL 

with our current team our target is top 16 or top 8 (if we don't play with psg ,Real etc)

3 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Hazard next summer will be sold . 

I hope to buy  one of them : dybala ,griezman ,lemar , Sanchez  . 

We want world class signings for UCL 

with our current team our target is top 16 or top 8 (if we don't play with psg ,Real etc)

Based on? Oh yeah, absolutely nada

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You've misunderstood what @Pizy was saying. It's not (just) a matter of who we can afford, it's also about who we can attract.

Belloti is a world class player or he can be a world class striker. 

So we can attract him? 

Dybala? 

Why  lukaku didn't come here because we are not attractive than man united? Yes but we didn't paid enough raiola .. 

man und have mourinho and city pep so we must resolve this problem. The solution in my opinion is : overpay them .And let's see the final result.

15 hours ago, Dimitr said:

We offered 90millions  for pogba two years ago.

It was reported Chelsea offered 90 million Euros. If I recall correctly, it would have been about 70 million pounds at that time. 

11 hours ago, Dimitr said:

So we can attract him? 

Dybala? 

Why  lukaku didn't come here because we are not attractive than man united? Yes but we didn't paid enough raiola .. 

man und have mourinho and city pep so we must resolve this problem. The solution in my opinion is : overpay them .And let's see the final result.

Dybala is already at a club which everyone who does not support Chelsea, and many who do, recognise is of a higher status than ours. Having established himself at one of the great clubs, Dybala is very unlikely now to consider a move to Chelsea until the waning years of his career. Andrea Belotti is not yet in that position. He is certainly more attainable than the Argentine.

Belotti remains at Torino because, as talented as he is, he is not as technically proficient as Dybala. That's the reason no non-Italian club triggered his clause, and no Italian one would say the numbers Torino wanted to hear. That factor gave us an opportunity during the window just closed. If we had wanted to employ the strategy you recommend that is. That strategy is logical and is one I would argue the club has used in the past. We seem unwilling, or unable, to take that approach any longer however.

There is a bit more I want to say here about why I think the club is right to move away from the 'overpay' strategy but I'm out of time now. I'll either edit this comment, or add another one later. 

On 9/12/2017 at 8:11 AM, Dimitr said:

So we can attract him? 

Dybala? 

Overpaying isn't the solution.  City can probably match or beat our wages player for player. 

When you think about it, a top player joins a new club for one of three reasons:

1) Win trophies

2) Play a certain brand of football

3) Play under a certain manager, get 'guaranteed' first team opportunities 

The problem for Chelsea is the fact that our three rivals are all more 'attractive' destinations....whether that be based on reputation (Mourinho, Guardiola) or just attractive football (Klopp). 

Compared to Mourinho, Guardiola and Klopp, Conte is like a bland-vanilla flavor. 

1 hour ago, Reddish-Blue said:

When you think about it, a top player joins a new club for one of three reasons:

1) Money

2) Win trophies

3) Play a certain brand of football

4) Play under a certain manager, get 'guaranteed' first team opportunities 

Fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

If we continue to play 3-5-2 and theoretically he was to come here then where would Eden play?

Dybala is an amazing player, on par with Eden in my eyes (still both have so much potential) but I doubt he'd be happy to be shoehorned into a right forward position at Chelsea, for instance if he went to a Real or Barca maybe he'd understand that he isn't going to be the main man and would accept such a role but he is a second striker, not a winger and Chelsea isn't Barca/Real.

For me him, Mbappe, Dembele and a few others have the potential to be the Messi and Ronaldo sort of level players for their generation.  

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

If we continue to play 3-5-2 and theoretically he was to come here then where would Eden play?

Dybala is an amazing player, on par with Eden in my eyes (still both have so much potential) but I doubt he'd be happy to be shoehorned into a right forward position at Chelsea, for instance if he went to a Real or Barca maybe he'd understand that he isn't going to be the main man and would accept such a role but he is a second striker, not a winger and Chelsea isn't Barca/Real.

For me him, Mbappe, Dembele and a few others have the potential to be the Messi and Ronaldo sort of level players for their generation.  

No chance he is as good as Eden now. Even at his age now Eden was the better player.

The only one to have any sort of Ronaldo or Messi level career potentially is Mbappe. Best 18 year old I've seen. 

On 05/10/2017 at 3:02 AM, Thor said:

No chance he is as good as Eden now. Even at his age now Eden was the better player.

The only one to have any sort of Ronaldo or Messi level career potentially is Mbappe. Best 18 year old I've seen. 

Honestly I’d say he’s just about as good. He makes the difference every week for Juventus be it goals or assists on a consistent level. Sure Italy isn’t as strong as the PL but even in European games he’s the real deal for them, he has started this season on fire as well. He also put Barcelona to the sword last season in the CL, while being 22.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You