test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magic Lamps

Rumoured Paulo Dybala

Started by Magic Lamps,

108 posts in this topic

After the nightmare of Cuadrado I don't think I can stomach another signing similar, I would go for Lacazette instead of a decent ST like this guy or Icardi.

I watched the video on the first page, not really impressed for a 40mil price I keep seeing. He forces passes even when there's no chance of making the difficult pass, he'll lose the ball like crazy here. He does skills to dribble, that worked well in the past, but now it's hazard, tevez, ribery, robben and Messi's close control and low center of gravity that shows how good a dribbler someone is and not leg overs.

Not worth the price tag IMO. Decent player, but I can see him follow Pastore. Big price tag and hype, but hasn't lived up to either.

Palermo will want 30-40m for him, no fucking way is he worth it.

Not to mention he seems to fit la liga much more than PL.

Edit: His agent apparently said psg offered 46m while we offered 41m and that means Palermo wont accept anything less than 50m euros, because they are in no need to sell player. Probably palermo didnt even recieve any offer, but just saying that to get more money. Palermo is one big bullshit club and we shouldnt go near them.

zolayes likes this

Not worth the price tag IMO. Decent player, but I can see him follow Pastore. Big price tag and hype, but hasn't lived up to either.

For what it's worth, and I can't complain if you say it isn't worth much, I watched youtube videos of Pastore when he was linked with us ahead of joining PSG. From those I formed the opinion that he was not worth signing and that he would not be a success in Paris. On the other hand, having watched Dybala's youtube clips, he looks better than Pastore in my opinion.

For what it's worth, and I can't complain if you say it isn't worth much, I watched youtube videos of Pastore when he was linked with us ahead of joining PSG. From those I formed the opinion that he was not worth signing and that he would not be a success in Paris. On the other hand, having watched Dybala's youtube clips, he looks better than Pastore in my opinion.

I just personally think the price tag is Palermo doing what they do best. Commanding massive fees for potential stars. I think Icardi would be a better bet for a lower fee.

I just personally think the price tag is Palermo doing what they do best. Commanding massive fees for potential stars. I think Icardi would be a better bet for a lower fee.

I can't argue it since I've only watched Dybala in one full game (last night) and that's not enough for a truly valid opinion. Meanwhile, it's clear that Palermo are trying to massage the fee. That said, I am not a fan of Icardi (another youtube based opinion I'm afraid) and am in no hurry to see him here. He does not strike me as outstanding in any department and anyway, he looks too similar to Costa. I'd like us to add something different, not more of the same.

The Mak likes this

I can't argue it since I've only watched Dybala in one full game and it's clear that Palermo are trying to massage the fee. I must say however, that I am not a fan of Icardi (another youtube based opinion I'm afraid) and am in no hurry to see him here. He does not strike me as outstanding in any department and he looks too similar to Costa. I'd like us to add something different.

It all depends on what Mourinho and the board want. I have said it before that we need to add to our starting XI instead of our bench. I would rather see Bamford given the chance instead of buying either player mentioned.

Time to close this thread!

No. People can still discuss the player in a non-transfer context in this thread.

Essien19 likes this

Iturbe was similary hyped last season and moved to Roma for something like 25-30m.

We will see how good Dybala is once he will play for Juve. Atm wouldnt risk 30m on him tbh.

I would just mad about him?give them Cuadrado , Willian or who they want  or £ 70-80M ! (Of course I speak of fanta - market )
I have seen him play much , and love it! I do not say things sbagliete if I say that it is more decisive and full of players like hazard and neymar !