Magic Lamps

He can't replace Hazard in the same role. He is made to play as ss but his natural position is almost nonexistent these days. What is a shame because he is one of the most talented players in the worls but is always struggling to stablish himself ar Juve due to tactical issues.

He is like Isco. Great talents, everyone expected them to rule the world but at the age of 25-26 they can't even become untouchable in their teams. We can talk about the tactical reasons but Hazard played under like 6 coaches at Chelsea in many formations and had many rivals but he was never left out for "tactical reasons".

Can't blame Allegri, Bernardeschi or Mandzukic can offer much more for the team than Dybala.

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

He is like Isco. Great talents, everyone expected them to rule the world but at the age of 25-26 they can't even become untouchable in their teams. We can talk about the tactical reasons but Hazard played under like 6 coaches at Chelsea in many formations and had many rivals but he was never left out for "tactical reasons".

Can't blame Allegri, Bernardeschi or Mandzukic can offer much more for the team than Dybala.

Its not Allegri's fault. What i mean by tactical reasons is that Dybala is not a winger or really a midfielder. He is a ss or an old fashion 10, but reality is his position do not exist in the modern football anymore so the coach will need to adapt the entire system to use him. If you put him in the wing he will not be able to defend and his pace is not high level. As midfielder lets pick Barcelona as example: Dybala can not replace Rakitic or Arthur, and let alone Busquets obviously. He would demand a free role like Messi, what no big club will give him.

Like Coutinho maybe he can play in the middle but not against strong opposition. The advantage Dybala has over Coutinho is that he is a much more letal goal scorer, so many times he can get way with the tactical nightmare that he is.

If a manager thinks he is worth to build a team surrounding him you probably could make it work with flexible tactics playing Dybala behind two strikers or as ss. I think he would be excellent at Tottenham under Pochettino for example. But once you shift to 4-3-3 or any formation with 3 up front he will be a problem again. Dont get me wrong he is a very talented player and i would sign him. But never to replace Hazard.

11 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Hazard is streets ahead of him in terms of natural ability. Dybala for me reminds me of Firmino. I wouldn't be comfortable replacing Hazard for him. 

And yeah. I don't think the physical and fast paced nature of the Prem would suit him. 

Firmino is MILES better defensively, arguable the best defensive CF and SS in world football

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I would put all the money of Hazard on this guy. 

We need him. 

If Sarri stays and we continue with 433 he will not play in his much more natural positions which are either as a 10, second striker or a CF. Unless Sarri changes his system or we change manager there is no chance this happens, he is good enough to play wide probably but hes more effective centrally be it as a striker in a 2 or off the striker in whatever capacity.

100m or whatever we get for Hazard for a player to shoehorn him into a wing position which is likely, would be a bit odd. Unless Sarri goes 4312 like he did at Empoli but doubt it.

36 minutes ago, Nicco said:

For a football player it's poor.

4EFC840500000578-6047501-Ronaldo_left_an

comparing anyone to the genetic freak CR7 isnt exactly fair, lololol

up until this season, most of the board would have taken Dybala over Icardi 

both have had very strange years, albeit for very different reasons

they certainly are both still superb players and they are both now going to be cheaper than if they both had had explosive years

Dybala's physique is not an issue for me

maybe for you and others it is

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

comparing anyone to the genetic freak CR7 isnt exactly fair, lololol

up until this season, most of the board would have taken Dybala over Icardi 

both have had very strange years, albeit for very different reasons

they certainly are both still superb players and they are both now going to be cheaper than if they both had had explosive years

Dybala's physique is not an issue for me

maybe for you and others it is

I don't mind if it happens since he is borderline world class and we need a striker but I think he will get bullied in the PL unless he bulks up some more.

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

I don't mind if it happens since he is borderline world class and we need a striker but I think he will get bullied in the PL unless he bulks up some more.

At this point, it is almost not even worth worrying about any transfers for us, as we have no idea who is going to switch clubs in summer 2019 and January 2020, and we are foooooked until summer 2020 due to the bans.

I will be closely watching who goes where and hope that a fair amount of top class players do not move this summer (winter window is always slow)

Unfortunately, I do think that this summer 2019 window is going to be one of the most busy in the last 10 years, as every single top 15 club has big holes to fill, even Shitty, Barca, and the Bindippers

Juve, Bayern, Real Madrid, PSG (who may loose either Mbappe or Neymar plus for sure Rabiot and maybe some others, like Cavani, Draxler, and maybe one of their top 3 CB's, perhaps Marquinhos), Atletico Madrid (who may lose some core players as well that need to be replaced), Inter, Manure, Arse, Spuds, AC Milan, Roma, and  Napoli, are all going to e spending big (some obviously more than others)

The 15 clubs that are going to get torn apart by the big boys probably are Lyon, Ajax, Dortmund, RB Leipzig, Bayer Leverkusen, Valencia, Porto, Benfica, Leicester, Villarreal, Sporting Lisbon, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Lazio, Eintracht Frankfurt, and maybe Sevilla (to point).

Also, you might add in Everton, West Ham, Wolves (although I think they hold onto most and will also surely spend some cash too) Fulham (liquidation time as they are relegated), and PSV Eindhoven,

Obviously we probably get smashed too, with Eden.:(

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

At this point, it is almost not even worth worrying about any transfers for us, as we have no idea who is going to switch clubs in summer 2019 and January 2020, and we are foooooked until summer 2020 due to the bans.

I will be closely watching who goes where and hope that a fair amount of top class players do not move this summer (winter window is always slow)

Unfortunately, I do think that this summer 2019 window is going to be one of the most busy in the last 10 years, as every single top 15 club has big holes to fill, even Shitty, Barca, and the Bindippers

Juve, Bayern, Real Madrid, PSG (who may loose either Mbappe or Neymar plus for sure Rabiot and maybe some others, like Cavani, Draxler, and maybe one of their top 3 CB's, perhaps Marquinhos), Atletico Madrid (who may lose some core players as well that need to be replaced), Inter, Manure, Arse, Spuds, AC Milan, Roma, and  Napoli, are all going to e spending big (some obviously more than others)

The 15 clubs that are going to get torn apart by the big boys probably are Lyon, Ajax, Dortmund, RB Leipzig, Bayer Leverkusen, Valencia, Porto, Benfica, Leicester, Villarreal, Sporting Lisbon, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Lazio, Eintracht Frankfurt, and maybe Sevilla (to point).

Also, you might add in Everton, West Ham, Wolves (although I think they hold onto most and will also surely spend some cash too) Fulham (liquidation time as they are relegated), and PSV Eindhoven,

Obviously we probably get smashed too, with Eden.:(

Was the decision already released? I still hope we get the summer to fix our team.

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

He is. His best position is either no 10 or second striker. Spurs has Ali and eriksen.

I am pretty sure they much rather spend the he money on fb or midfielder. 

No he is not an AMF

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

He has played 2 Serie A games all year as an AMF, one of them for SEVEN minutes (both against Sassuolo)

That 7 minute sub appearance is even misleading, as he came in at RW for Bernardeschi, I do not know why it was labelled as AMF

36a48124272224493aaff7590f42460e.pngbf58d7d066913fab3b15cb69cec6b284.png

that first Sassuolo game is the only domestic game all season he actually did play at AMF

63555a49934707e25e75d2fdde50c1b3.png

2caad9f35140a3e2e4fff8ca67441583.png

233624130d880447cd747a5155e974bc.png

then the Italian Cups, zero AMF

9f9776ae0c2efde3b4054e62689d60ab.png

In the CL

he played for EIGHTEEN minutes as a sub at AMF in ONE game

and again I have no idea why he was listed there, as he came in for a RB (Mattia De Sciglio, who started at LB, but flipped to RB when Alex Sandro came in for an injured Cuadrado)

a7a94d9eed269b6bcf446d9e690d7dd8.png

e582c0efbe8f6d01a351060a1ad72f4e.png

5fabdaf28963e3085e54045952f6490f.png

all season, all comps

1 true full game as an AMF, 2 very short subs in also

total of 115 minutes played (and I would argue only 90 in reality)

The year before (2017-18)

,He had ONE game in the CL as an AMF and and ONE 45 minute stretch in Serie A as an AMF, and he was yanked at H/T and the formation scrubbed, as Napoli beat them

that was ALL for the entire year, all comps

bottom line

he is NOT an AMF

He is a classic SS, who can also play RW or CF as well

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You