Magic Lamps

2 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

We tried to sign him from Palermo but he chose Juve. I want him as well, even more than Griezmann (I think he's more talented than the Frenchman and has greater potential). But Dybala is loved at Turin and loves Turin. It's mission impossible trying to get him. 

Agree with you, i love Griezmann, but Dybala is not from this world, his driblling skills are ridiculous and his all around play is superb, i knew we should have signed him from Palermo, but unfortunately i think this ship has sailed :(, i would be absolutely delighted to be wrong though

Boy how wrong was I saying Icardi would be a better player for us haha. Ancelotti said Dybala and Neymar will be best two players in the world soon and I totally agree. Would be a dream signing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

With his performance last night obviously sending his value up a few quid and us getting him even unlikelier I was wondering if they would consider a straight swap for square?  cool_zpsiilszsbm.gif

And I wil bet anyone right now we play Juve at some point next year. Sods law really innit!l

Chelsea fans desperate for Dybala after shining Champions League display

https://www.footballfancast.com/social-media/twitter/chelsea-fans-desperate-for-dybala-after-shining-champions-league-display

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Can easily see him being Man City's next über expensive toy when they push Agüero out the door. Something like £150m.

We won't pay silly fees like that so we can remove our name from consideration.

Haha maybe you will not pay 150m£ but abramovich will pay this if he wants. 

We offered 90millions  for pogba two years ago.

26 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Would spend a £100m on him. Hazard Morata Dybala would be incredible. 

Agreed but, if we can't get Dybala, let's hope he goes to Madrid. The further Eden gets relegated down their shopping list, the better. Them not taking Mbappe, as expected, was a blow.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You