Magic Lamps

• 1 year later...

I would just mad about him?give them Cuadrado , Willian or who they want  or £ 70-80M ! (Of course I speak of fanta - market )
I have seen him play much , and love it! I do not say things sbagliete if I say that it is more decisive and full of players like hazard and neymar !

2 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

I would just mad about him?give them Cuadrado , Willian or who they want  or £ 70-80M ! (Of course I speak of fanta - market )
I have seen him play much , and love it! I do not say things sbagliete if I say that it is more decisive and full of players like hazard and neymar !

lol, we cant even buy Koulibaly and you want Dybala.

Dybala rejected City to go to Palermo in the first place.

Then told Zamparini not even to bother with the English bids, as he wanted to stay in Italy, when it was time to leave Palermo..  It is not realistic in any way, that he would want to join Chelsea, or that Juve would be willing to sell. He is truly something special. When Messi retires, Dybala will be up there as contender for ballon d'or.

1 hour ago, Topico said:

lol, we cant even buy Koulibaly and you want Dybala.

This so much :lol: 

6 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Then told Zamparini not even to bother with the English bids, as he wanted to stay in Italy, when it was time to leave Palermo..  It is not realistic in any way, that he would want to join Chelsea, or that Juve would be willing to sell. He is truly something special. When Messi retires, Dybala will be up there as contender for ballon d'or.

Yeah I remember this. When it was inevitable he was leaving there was a lot of talk about his desire to continue in Italy, I believe even Barcelona were seriously interested before Juventus took strides in securing his signature. People think dealing with De Laurentiis is difficult, Zamparini is no pushover either. 

Still recall when Pastore was the biggest thing in Italy since sliced bread lmao! No matter how much we offered it didn't budge close to his valuation for JP and in the end PSG were more than happy to pay the record at the time (flashbacks of the Robinho affair too). 

His first name is Paulo btw, in case you want to fix the title.

22 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Yeah I remember this. When it was inevitable he was leaving there was a lot of talk about his desire to continue in Italy, I believe even Barcelona were seriously interested before Juventus took strides in securing his signature. People think dealing with De Laurentiis is difficult, Zamparini is no pushover either. 

Still recall when Pastore was the biggest thing in Italy since sliced bread lmao! No matter how much we offered it didn't budge close to his valuation for JP and in the end PSG were more than happy to pay the record at the time (flashbacks of the Robinho affair too). 

I'm not quite sure how serious the Barca talk was, but there was certainly clubs willing to spend more money on him, than Juventus eventually did. Zamparini can play the hard game, but he can also be an absolute fool at times. If he gets mad at a player, he will sell him for nowhere near his value, just to get rid haha.

I watch all Palermo's matches and have been following him since his first day in Italy, and even I doubted he was going to be an instant hit at Juventus. But turned out he was absolutely ready, and the better players around him really improved him even more.  His first season in Palermo was anything but impressive though, and his second season in Serie B was full of promise but no end result. In his last season there he really started being amazing (his partnership with Franco Vazquez was something else, and I can't believe no premier league club bought him just now). But at the end of the day, he is a player who thinks about what is best for him as a player first, not what is going to make him rich, and I think what is best for him, is to be staying with Juventus for quite a lot of years.

5 hours ago, calculatingInfinity said:

If he gets mad at a player, he will sell him for nowhere near his value, just to get rid haha.

Wasn't this the same season he hired, sacked, rehired and sacked the same manager? :lol: 

58 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Wasn't this the same season he hired, sacked, rehired and sacked the same manager? :lol: 

He has done that to a few managers more than just twice. One he hired and then fired four times... 3 of the times in the same season. Keeps on the the payroll and forces them to come back in, as they are still under contract lol. 

If you ever have a family member go senile, just remember that it could be worse. They could be controlling a football team at the same time.

2 hours ago, calculatingInfinity said:

He has done that to a few managers more than just twice. One he hired and then fired four times... 3 of the times in the same season. Keeps on the the payroll and forces them to come back in, as they are still under contract lol. 

If you ever have a family member go senile, just remember that it could be worse. They could be controlling a football team at the same time.

What a man :lol::lol: 

• 2 months later...

Would absolutely love him, but the question is why would he leave Juventus for us? If we trigger his clause and he wants to come i would be OVER the moon. Just hard to see him leaving Juve at the moment.

@blues.bridge It is a great article and makes a lot of sense, just feels like Griezz can be convinced to leave atletico. But If we could have either and had to choose it would be extremely difficult to turn down Dybala

18 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Would absolutely love him, but the question is why would he leave Juventus for us? If we trigger his clause and he wants to come i would be OVER the moon. Just hard to see him leaving Juve at the moment.

@blues.bridge It is a great article and makes a lot of sense, just feels like Griezz can be convinced to leave atletico. But If we could have either and had to choose it would be extremely difficult to turn down Dybala

I know that  bring  him To us would be  Very hard  but:

- We Can  give  him  a better  wage

-He could  Player  With hazardHazard and others

-He should not do all the attack alone as Juventus! Lowering it to 40 meters to catch the ball and start the action!

-so He could concentrate  more  to make  goals  and assista

-a ne experience in in PL

- yes,  he could pick barca  or real, but then  he play in XI? With us  of corse! 

To Take him, give Juve  what They  want: Matic, Oscar  .. 

• 3 weeks later...

We tried to sign him from Palermo but he chose Juve. I want him as well, even more than Griezmann (I think he's more talented than the Frenchman and has greater potential). But Dybala is loved at Turin and loves Turin. It's mission impossible trying to get him. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You