Rapkun

Just now, the wes said:

I'm a fan of Fekir for me I rather have Fekir in the number 10 role than on the wingers 

But is that a position of importance in Sarris teams?

I know we would have to play him out of his normal position but he gas played RAM/FWR and with his skills should be transferable.

You think?

Thinking out loud.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But is that a position of importance in Sarris teams?

I know we would have to play him out of his normal position but he gas played RAM/FWR and with his skills should be transferable.

You think?

Thinking out loud.

He is a quality player I'm sure sarri could do something with him in the team  I just want to sign him to upset them Liverpool cunts 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Man hug c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

I only doubt his defending as Callejon is asked to at Napoli

Probably not a very liked suggestion but I'm wondering if Pedro could step up?

The barcelona pedro would be perfect for the sarri system but the Chelsea pedro goes hot and cold at times 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

The barcelona pedro would be perfect for the sarri system but the Chelsea pedro goes hot and cold at times 

yeah got that mate. he always manages to win me over for awhile tho.

did Tammy Abraham get any games at Napoli? Hes going to Perth. and seems to get on with Sarri. Maybe more a case of necessity.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

yeah got that mate. he always manages to win me over for awhile tho.

did Tammy Abraham get any games at Napoli? Hes going to Perth. and seems to get on with Sarri. Maybe more a case of necessity.

Think you're getting confused between tammy and chalobah.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

if #Hazard not #Willian go, #ChelseaFC could recruit... #Fekir 💥 #PremierLeague #rmclive the live mercato

Doesn't that translate to, 'If Hazard OR Willian go'..... ??

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You