test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rapkun

Wishlist Nabil Fekir

Started by Rapkun,

363 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Isn't he more of a 10 ? I think we need someone on the RW that's going to make a lot of off the ball runs in behind the defence. 

Kinda like an upgraded Pedro. 

Leon Bailey

11 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Isn't he more of a 10 ? I think we need someone on the RW that's going to make a lot of off the ball runs in behind the defence. 

Kinda like an upgraded Pedro. 

Generally think Sarri will like Pedro because hes one of these players that can combine with players very easily, Also I think one of his best attributes is seeing space and moving into it, hes never been a player who is brilliant in 1 v 1s like Hazard or Messi or whoever but he moves off people and goes into space off the ball, if Sarri gets us playing the sort of football that he got at Napoli, Pedro will be kept I imagine. Its quite exciting actually to see if Sarri does have this sort of effect on many players we have, guys like Eden, Pedro, Willian, Cesc, Morata, Christensen, Emerson will thrive in his system I think.

And yes Fekir is more a 10 or a second striker, I doubt he'd struggle as a right winger but its not his key position. 

Fekir would be a great purchase but I hope for someone a bit more electric on the right side who can get in behind. I want Leon Bailey. If Hazard does move on for spanish pastures than Fekir would really help fill that creative void.

14 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Goalscoring 10. Not an out and out winger, similar to Callejon actually

Wasn't Callejon more of a winger though ? Not 100 % sure though but i though he was more of a winger type player.

8 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Leon Bailey

Would be my first choice if we buy someone. Seems to fit that winger type of mold. He's also still young. Also he's jamaican so he's gonna be able to hook us up to some good sh*t aswell :D

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Generally think Sarri will like Pedro because hes one of these players that can combine with players very easily, Also I think one of his best attributes is seeing space and moving into it, hes never been a player who is brilliant in 1 v 1s like Hazard or Messi or whoever but he moves off people and goes into space off the ball, if Sarri gets us playing the sort of football that he got at Napoli, Pedro will be kept I imagine. Its quite exciting actually to see if Sarri does have this sort of effect on many players we have, guys like Eden, Pedro, Willian, Cesc, Morata, Christensen, Emerson will thrive in his system I think.

And yes Fekir is more a 10 or a second striker, I doubt he'd struggle as a right winger but its not his key position. 

Yeah agreed. I think it's important that there's a good balance in terms of off the ball movement. Conte preferred Pedro over Willian in Conte's first season primarily because he wanted that balance.

We all know Hazard doesn't make a lot of runs in behind, although he has improved a bit in that area under Conte but still 90 % of his movement is towards the ball. Don't think we can have another player like Willian playing in a front 3.

There wouldn't be enough off the ball running which would make it easy to defend. 

Yeah i think alot of players will flourish under Sarri.

I also feel like the board hired a manager that actually embodies what they wanted before we hired Mourinho the second time.

4 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Would be my first choice if we buy someone. Seems to fit that winger type of mold. He's also still young. Also he's jamaican so he's gonna be able to hook us up to some good sh*t aswell :D

Sarri would love that :cig:

Just can't get over the Dippers going for him and Dybala. Going to be a nightmare with Salah too. And us without Eden,Willi and a decent striker!

And peeps thinking Pedro will do!

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We really should be stepping in for this chap.

Where would he fit in Sarri’s 4-3-3?

7 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Where would he fit in Sarri’s 4-3-3?

Cant you see him as a Callejon?

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm a fan of Fekir for me I rather have Fekir in the number 10 role than on the wingers 

Just now, the wes said:

I'm a fan of Fekir for me I rather have Fekir in the number 10 role than on the wingers 

But is that a position of importance in Sarris teams?

I know we would have to play him out of his normal position but he gas played RAM/FWR and with his skills should be transferable.

You think?

Thinking out loud.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But is that a position of importance in Sarris teams?

I know we would have to play him out of his normal position but he gas played RAM/FWR and with his skills should be transferable.

You think?

Thinking out loud.

He is a quality player I'm sure sarri could do something with him in the team  I just want to sign him to upset them Liverpool cunts 😂😂😂

Unionjack likes this

Just now, the wes said:

upset them Liverpool cunts

Man hug c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

I only doubt his defending as Callejon is asked to at Napoli

Probably not a very liked suggestion but I'm wondering if Pedro could step up?

the wes likes this

16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

what about Mertens Role for Fekir at Chelsea ?

Just now, the wes said:

what about Mertens Role for Fekir at Chelsea ?

Cant see any problem in that. He knows where the goal is.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Man hug c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

I only doubt his defending as Callejon is asked to at Napoli

Probably not a very liked suggestion but I'm wondering if Pedro could step up?

The barcelona pedro would be perfect for the sarri system but the Chelsea pedro goes hot and cold at times 

Strike likes this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

The barcelona pedro would be perfect for the sarri system but the Chelsea pedro goes hot and cold at times 

yeah got that mate. he always manages to win me over for awhile tho.

did Tammy Abraham get any games at Napoli? Hes going to Perth. and seems to get on with Sarri. Maybe more a case of necessity.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

yeah got that mate. he always manages to win me over for awhile tho.

did Tammy Abraham get any games at Napoli? Hes going to Perth. and seems to get on with Sarri. Maybe more a case of necessity.

Think you're getting confused between tammy and chalobah.

Unionjack likes this