Rapkun

31 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Lyon have said they've pulled out of negotiations with Liverpool.

I wonder if people are still gushing over their summer so far. Until everything is confirmed anything can happen.

Just because Chelsea don't have any real concrete rumours on transfers doesn't mean they're not working on deals. We've always kept things well under wraps.

My friend reckons price was a problem as the Coutinho money is running out, quite ironic really as that's the type of thing were  slated for.

• 2 weeks later...
5d56e66c52bc62bcf9335272625004d8.gif

Chelsea and Spurs on alert after Liverpool target Nabil Fekir offered to Premier League clubs for £66m

France midfielder's move to Anfield collapsed last week but Ligue 1 side are still ready to sell

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6552215/liverpool-transfer-nabil-fekir-lyon/

• 4 weeks later...
Isn't he more of a 10 ? I think we need someone on the RW that's going to make a lot of off the ball runs in behind the defence. 
Kinda like an upgraded Pedro. 

Goalscoring 10. Not an out and out winger, similar to Callejon actually

6 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Isn't he more of a 10 ? I think we need someone on the RW that's going to make a lot of off the ball runs in behind the defence. 

Leon Bailey

11 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Generally think Sarri will like Pedro because hes one of these players that can combine with players very easily, Also I think one of his best attributes is seeing space and moving into it, hes never been a player who is brilliant in 1 v 1s like Hazard or Messi or whoever but he moves off people and goes into space off the ball, if Sarri gets us playing the sort of football that he got at Napoli, Pedro will be kept I imagine. Its quite exciting actually to see if Sarri does have this sort of effect on many players we have, guys like Eden, Pedro, Willian, Cesc, Morata, Christensen, Emerson will thrive in his system I think.

And yes Fekir is more a 10 or a second striker, I doubt he'd struggle as a right winger but its not his key position. 

Fekir would be a great purchase but I hope for someone a bit more electric on the right side who can get in behind. I want Leon Bailey. If Hazard does move on for spanish pastures than Fekir would really help fill that creative void.

14 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Goalscoring 10. Not an out and out winger, similar to Callejon actually

Wasn't Callejon more of a winger though ? Not 100 % sure though but i though he was more of a winger type player.

8 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Leon Bailey

Would be my first choice if we buy someone. Seems to fit that winger type of mold. He's also still young. Also he's jamaican so he's gonna be able to hook us up to some good sh*t aswell :D

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Generally think Sarri will like Pedro because hes one of these players that can combine with players very easily, Also I think one of his best attributes is seeing space and moving into it, hes never been a player who is brilliant in 1 v 1s like Hazard or Messi or whoever but he moves off people and goes into space off the ball, if Sarri gets us playing the sort of football that he got at Napoli, Pedro will be kept I imagine. Its quite exciting actually to see if Sarri does have this sort of effect on many players we have, guys like Eden, Pedro, Willian, Cesc, Morata, Christensen, Emerson will thrive in his system I think.

And yes Fekir is more a 10 or a second striker, I doubt he'd struggle as a right winger but its not his key position. 

Yeah agreed. I think it's important that there's a good balance in terms of off the ball movement. Conte preferred Pedro over Willian in Conte's first season primarily because he wanted that balance.

We all know Hazard doesn't make a lot of runs in behind, although he has improved a bit in that area under Conte but still 90 % of his movement is towards the ball. Don't think we can have another player like Willian playing in a front 3.

There wouldn't be enough off the ball running which would make it easy to defend. 

Yeah i think alot of players will flourish under Sarri.

I also feel like the board hired a manager that actually embodies what they wanted before we hired Mourinho the second time.

4 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Would be my first choice if we buy someone. Seems to fit that winger type of mold. He's also still young. Also he's jamaican so he's gonna be able to hook us up to some good sh*t aswell :D

Sarri would love that :cig:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You