Rapkun

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Doesn't fit 433, so don't see it happening. Sarri is pretty strict with his system.

I think he is almost equally good on CAM and RAM, based on his characteristics. Same as Coutinho (only on LAM), for example.

His injuries are much bigger problem...

17 hours ago, El P. said:

I think he is almost equally good on CAM and RAM, based on his characteristics. Same as Coutinho (only on LAM), for example.

Perhaps but we don't play with a 10. We dont play with "free 8s" either like City do with the Silvas or De Bruyne. He could maybe do that role in this team but I doubt it would happen. Maybe he could play as a striker? But it would be risky.

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Maybe he could play as a striker? But it would be risky.

Mertens was a risk as a striker aswell at napoli it paid off for sarri last season ? If any manager could turn Fekir into a good striker it's sarri 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, whats happening said:

whats his best position? amc, st or amr?

AMC.

I would love to see both Isco & Fekir here! Getting a semi thing about it lol

Chelsea in pole position for £67million transfer after agent opens negotiations

Chelsea are reportedly in pole position to seal the transfer of Lyon attacking midfielder Nabil Fekir at the moment despite interest from other clubs.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/12/21/nabil-fekir-chelsea-transfer-talks-held-with-lyon-star/

1 hour ago, the wes said:

That's true 😂 I'm guessing both of them on  your Xmas list 😂😂😂

I would be more than happy buddy!

But if I could borrow Santas magic dust I would get us Icardi and Isco. But dont even think Santas magic dust is that good. Live in hopes tho eh!

Santas magic dust!

cokehead-santa.thumb.jpg.7b4e29221b91e8e4dd3d25841f752d54.jpg

On 08/11/2018 at 10:35 AM, El P. said:

Perfect post. I am scared of his knees too or I would be all in.

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I would be more than happy buddy!

But if I could borrow Santas magic dust I would get us Icardi and Isco. But dont even think Santas magic dust is that good. Live in hopes tho eh!

Santas magic dust!

cokehead-santa.thumb.jpg.7b4e29221b91e8e4dd3d25841f752d54.jpg

lmao Santa's been doing extra shifts i see, nothing like some good ol powder up the nose to maintain those energy levels high, travel the world in one day and keep millions of children happy 😜

31 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

lmao Santa's been doing extra shifts i see, nothing like some good ol powder up the nose to maintain those energy levels high, travel the world in one day and keep millions of children happy 😜

That make me lol 

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

Get a bit extra to give Morata eh!

Didn't do Eto any harm. 37 and still playing!

5c1dc0e5349fd_EtoCoke.GIF.3aac5f6f61c6804679e09639f2781a07.GIF

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You