Rapkun

4 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I dunno, I think Fekir would have been a fluid front 3 attacker with Sarri.

Bench Willian and risk seeing him walk demonstratively straight to the tunnel after being subbed? You watch it before you get emoji'd out of a picture

Have a feeling we'll go back in for him in January. Either him or Martial. The problem is, I don't see where Fekir fits in. He isn't a wide player naturally, and isn't a natural striker either. He seems to play in the position behind the striker, right? Where do you guys think he would fit in? 

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has claimed that Chelsea were never in the running for Nabil Fekir this summer with the Frenchman coming close to signing for Liverpool.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/nabil-fekir-chelsea-liverpool-transfer-15087404

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has claimed that Chelsea were never in the running for Nabil Fekir this summer with the Frenchman coming close to signing for Liverpool.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/nabil-fekir-chelsea-liverpool-transfer-15087404

70e4087ea9c06f146e4284a3c38455d0.gif

11 hours ago, the wes said:

I assume most people posting in this thread have seen a lot more of Fekir than I have, so bear that in mind when I say that I've never thought as highly of him as many here. From the first time I watched Fekir I likened him to Shaqiri, a player I regard as offering more flashy looking play than actual end product. When Fekir was linked to us during the transfer window before last I posted to say that I much preferred Malcolm, now of Barca.

Whether it's because Chelsea did not have enough belief in Fekir, or because they were worried about his injury record, I can't say I'm disappointed by Aulas's revelation that we were never interested.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I assume most people posting in this thread have seen a lot more of Fekir than I have, so bear that in mind when I say that I've never thought as highly of him as many here. From the first time I watched Fekir I likened him to Shaqiri, a player I regard as offering more flashy looking play than actual end product. When Fekir was linked to us during the transfer window before last I posted to say that I much preferred Malcolm, now of Barca.

Whether it's because Chelsea did not have enough belief in Fekir, or because they were worried about his injury record, I can't say I'm disappointed by Aulas's revelation that we were never interested.

I'm still sitting the shadows, crying over the Malcom to Barca transfer. That was a steal. The weirdos who run this club missed a bargain there.

• 3 weeks later...

Whose palm we gotta grease before I can throw a party?

But still dont understand why we weren't interested in him

Chelsea could benefit from the services of Nabil Fekir

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/chelsea-could-benefit-from-the-services-of-nabil-fekir

33 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Whose palm we gotta grease before I can throw a party?

But still dont understand why we weren't interested in him

Chelsea could benefit from the services of Nabil Fekir

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/chelsea-could-benefit-from-the-services-of-nabil-fekir

There has to be something to his injury or potential for it to come back. No way LPool would have bailed out at last moment.

I would rather we go for Talisca (the lower cost option) or Kai Havertz (massive upside but Bayer Leverkusenmay not part with both him and Bailey in same window or January/Summer consecutive ones).

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

There has to be something to his injury or potential for it to come back. No way LPool would have bailed out at last moment.

I would rather we go for Talisca (the lower cost option) or Kai Havertz (massive upside but Bayer Leverkusenmay not part with both him and Bailey in same window or January/Summer consecutive ones).

I know mate and I'm with ya.

It's just I ranted  about us signing Telles and Fekir and still want them/ I;m stubborn lol

• 1 month later...

such an intriguing player, does he have the speed for an aggressive pressing style of play? seems a bit more suited to the center of the park than the wide wings, but i could be wrong. He definitely gives us positional flexibility though, he could play any of the 4 attacking roles (striker, wide, most attacking mid) nice left foot on him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You