Rapkun

Playing away here Lyon to Guingamp, Fekir in five minutes has been absolute top class. His ability on the ball is sheer class, he is running this game.

EDIT: Makes it 1-0, Cornet cut it back, super finish.

On 18/01/2018 at 5:18 AM, Special Juan said:

Playing away here Lyon to Guingamp, Fekir in five minutes has been absolute top class. His ability on the ball is sheer class, he is running this game.

EDIT: Makes it 1-0, Cornet cut it back, super finish.

He’s an animal. 24 years old. He will absolutely be world class.

This is the standard of player we should be looking at. The guys fuckin amazing from all Ive checked up on.  I cant see a downside to him unless the scouse cunts get him,

Our problem would be convincing HIM to join us and that means us having an ambition, giving him a team of like minded,skilled players and a bloody big bribe!!

Would give my left nut for him. The thing is, all big clubs seem pretty set for attacking players, so it’s a good opportunity to grab him. Having said that you never know what City are going to do considering they wanted Sanchez :S

13 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Would give my left nut for him. The thing is, all big clubs seem pretty set for attacking players, so it’s a good opportunity to grab him. Having said that you never know what City are going to do considering they wanted Sanchez :S

Real will go for hunting also

38 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Real will go for hunting also

I feel like they prefer really high profile and marketable players and Fekir doesn’t really fit the bill. He’s having a terrific season but he’s not really a household name.

I think Real Madrid would want guys like Kane, Hazard, de Bruyne, Neymar, Griezmann, Alli, Dybala, Aguero, Mbappe, etc. I don’t think Fekir fits into that category at the moment. In other words, I think their fans would be underwhelmed if he was their marquee signing.

• 2 months later...

Just saw the highlights of Lyons recent League match. This guy was brilliant. I think he would be a real top signing for us. I know he is playing in a shit League but he certainly has something about him. Powerful, direct alongside heaps of talent.

• 2 weeks later...

According to the very respected l’Équipe, we are the front runners at the moment, and not liverpool as has been reported by others... [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

source: https://m.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-nabil-fekir-courtise-par-plusieurs-clubs-anglais-dont-chelsea-et-liverpool/899041

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I still like this guy. Him and Telles would be 2 good upgrades to start us off.

Nabil Fekir: Good news for Chelsea, bad news for Liverpool

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/nabil-fekir-good-chelsea-bad-liverpool/

I think Emerson’s better than Telles. Very underrated pickup from us imo. 

Just now, The Skipper said:

I think Emerson’s better than Telles. Very underrated pickup from us imo. 

I got a good feeling about Emerson too but IF Telles does in the PL what he does at Porto he would be fantastic for us mate.

5af0862cd31fe_AlexTelles.thumb.jpg.95c1e5ba3ccac3a4b253be8dcc0ec63d.jpg 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You