test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rapkun

Wishlist Nabil Fekir

Started by Rapkun,

363 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

What else we can do, if he badly want to stay. Move on.

I cry,punch the walll then self medicate to get over it!

2 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Jorginho’s instagram story, last pic (video). It’s Fekir.

edit some screenshots:

CA5C1B0F-75F1-4120-9D64-AF00C28B97E2.jpeg

D896005C-F74A-4508-90FC-493445A13CF7.jpeg

61485C34-C86C-45A3-98F8-6FD90F24E772.jpeg

Its hazard 😂

4 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I dunno, I think Fekir would have been a fluid front 3 attacker with Sarri.

Bench Willian and risk seeing him walk demonstratively straight to the tunnel after being subbed? You watch it before you get emoji'd out of a picture

Unionjack and akgw13 like this

Have a feeling we'll go back in for him in January. Either him or Martial. The problem is, I don't see where Fekir fits in. He isn't a wide player naturally, and isn't a natural striker either. He seems to play in the position behind the striker, right? Where do you guys think he would fit in? 

Johnnyeye likes this

Martial over him for sure. 

Fits better and is the far more dynamic player. Need pace. Can never have enough of it, particularly in a system like this. 

mccg and Johnnyeye like this

No Fekir here ...

Chelsea ‘opted against’ signing Fekir, pursuing Pulisic this summer — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/8/17/17714718/chelsea-opted-against-signing-fekir-pursuing-pulisic-this-summer-report

Chelsea transfer news: Reason why Blues pulled out of Nabil Fekir deal revealed

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1004339/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Nabil-Fekir-Deal-Lyon-Eden-Hazard-Willian

Vesper likes this

11 hours ago, the wes said:

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has claimed that Chelsea were never in the running for Nabil Fekir this summer with the Frenchman coming close to signing for Liverpool.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/nabil-fekir-chelsea-liverpool-transfer-15087404

I assume most people posting in this thread have seen a lot more of Fekir than I have, so bear that in mind when I say that I've never thought as highly of him as many here. From the first time I watched Fekir I likened him to Shaqiri, a player I regard as offering more flashy looking play than actual end product. When Fekir was linked to us during the transfer window before last I posted to say that I much preferred Malcolm, now of Barca.

Whether it's because Chelsea did not have enough belief in Fekir, or because they were worried about his injury record, I can't say I'm disappointed by Aulas's revelation that we were never interested.

mccg likes this

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I assume most people posting in this thread have seen a lot more of Fekir than I have, so bear that in mind when I say that I've never thought as highly of him as many here. From the first time I watched Fekir I likened him to Shaqiri, a player I regard as offering more flashy looking play than actual end product. When Fekir was linked to us during the transfer window before last I posted to say that I much preferred Malcolm, now of Barca.

Whether it's because Chelsea did not have enough belief in Fekir, or because they were worried about his injury record, I can't say I'm disappointed by Aulas's revelation that we were never interested.

I'm still sitting the shadows, crying over the Malcom to Barca transfer. That was a steal. The weirdos who run this club missed a bargain there.

33 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Whose palm we gotta grease before I can throw a party?

But still dont understand why we weren't interested in him

Chelsea could benefit from the services of Nabil Fekir

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/chelsea-could-benefit-from-the-services-of-nabil-fekir

There has to be something to his injury or potential for it to come back. No way LPool would have bailed out at last moment.

I would rather we go for Talisca (the lower cost option) or Kai Havertz (massive upside but Bayer Leverkusenmay not part with both him and Bailey in same window or January/Summer consecutive ones).

Unionjack likes this

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

There has to be something to his injury or potential for it to come back. No way LPool would have bailed out at last moment.

I would rather we go for Talisca (the lower cost option) or Kai Havertz (massive upside but Bayer Leverkusenmay not part with both him and Bailey in same window or January/Summer consecutive ones).

I know mate and I'm with ya.

It's just I ranted  about us signing Telles and Fekir and still want them/ I;m stubborn lol

Blusan Alamb likes this

According to L’ Equipe Chelsea with Bayern Munich are the only two clubs interested in signing Nabil Fekir now.

Johnnyeye likes this

such an intriguing player, does he have the speed for an aggressive pressing style of play? seems a bit more suited to the center of the park than the wide wings, but i could be wrong. He definitely gives us positional flexibility though, he could play any of the 4 attacking roles (striker, wide, most attacking mid) nice left foot on him.