test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rapkun

Wishlist Nabil Fekir

Started by Rapkun,

347 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

He actually scores more goals than Hazard, and is willing to take more shots. But we'll see, if Sarri is interested it might be in the false nine role instead of wing...

18 goals, 8 assists in a weaker league. Hazard at the age of 21 had 20 goals and 16 assists in his final season. 

Fekir had 9 goals and 4 assists the year before. I don't think he's the answer to our goalscoring problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

18 goals, 8 assists in a weaker league. Hazard at the age of 21 had 20 goals and 16 assists in his final season. 

Fekir had 9 goals and 4 assists the year before. I don't think he's the answer to our goalscoring problems. 

He's definitely not the answer to our goalscoring. But I doubt we are making any striker signings again :no: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We know Aulas well, an extraordinary president when he has to close outgoing operations. He has shown this several times in the past, now he is repeating himself with Nabil Fekir. After stopping, several weeks ago, Fekir's transfer to Liverpool, it was all done, Lyon's number one is playing tremendously upward for his offensive exterior. Chelsea wants to close with another bang, but there is not too much time because the English market closes tomorrow afternoon. Let's go to the core of the speech: Lyon started from a base of 80 million, Chelsea has stood between 55 and 60, would like to add eventually a technical counterpart. Race against time, all in the hands of Aulas, Chelsea will try to the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Club would sign Fekir ONLY if they knew Eden is off. And Hazard is better than Fekir big time, so hopefuly this isnt the case.

Bro, Hazard is going nowhere. At least for another year. Especially with all these incomings and Sarri at the helm. Exciting times.

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this moment in time only Alfredo Pedulla is reporting it, probably milking Chelsea fans for a few final clicks before the transfer window closes.  He's reliable when it comes to Italian football but doubt he knows much about this deal.

Patrick Bamford, Pizy and The Chels like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I simply cannot imagine us spunking down mega money for Fekir when we've just made a big deal about Willian staying and being happy. Where would he even play with both Willian and Pedro there? 

Unless Willian goes to United this doesn't seem realistic.

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I simply cannot imagine us spunking down mega money for Fekir when we've just made a big deal about Willian staying and being happy. Where would he even play with both Willian and Pedro there? 

Unless Willian goes to United this doesn't seem realistic.

Bats out on loan. Willian for Martial.  Fekir in.  In the next 18 hours.  Go!

In all honesty, I'd be shocked if there were any more incoming players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tempting to think about this one though..

Quite a few reports stating that Chelsea and Lyon were in talks on Tue over price..

Hazard and Giroud are known to have talked with the player about a potential move

Lyon manager doesn't deny that a move could happen in the transfer window..

And the other potential bidders Liverpool and United have seemingly backed away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pedulla reckons we bid 60m euros and they want 80m euros so we may throw Zouma in the deal.

 

Skeptical, but he'd be a top signing.

 

Tomorrow could be a belter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How the fuck did his value go up by 7-27M in a month?  

I know it's deadline day and everything, but the day after is 5.5 months until deadline day again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Club would sign Fekir ONLY if they knew Eden is off. And Hazard is better than Fekir big time, so hopefuly this isnt the case.

they'd only sell Hazard unless a team meets his valuation... I think you guys need to relax. Fekir has been a target for a while because he's good and relatively cheap, not because Hazard is off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

How the fuck did his value go up by 7-27M in a month?  

I know it's deadline day and everything, but the day after is 5.5 months until deadline day again.

Supply and demand 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

How the fuck did his value go up by 7-27M in a month?  

I know it's deadline day and everything, but the day after is 5.5 months until deadline day again.

Just as Kepas price went up £50mill in a few short months.

You either put up or shut up. Just like we did with Eden. WHO in their right mind would pay £200 mill for him? Apparently no one!

Id take Fekir in a heartbeat right now. Wanted him last season along with Telles. They would have been amazing for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Just as Kepas price went up £50mill in a few short months.

You either put up or shut up. Just like we did with Eden. WHO in their right mind would pay £200 mill for him? Apparently no one!

Id take Fekir in a heartbeat right now. Wanted him last season along with Telles. They would have been amazing for us.

Sorry it must be just me ... but I never understood the hype around him. From what I saw he looked a decent player nothing more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Sorry it must be just me ... but I never understood the hype around him. From what I saw he looked a decent player nothing more. 

we all have different opinions about players. Be fuckin boring if we didn't. Its just theres SOME who think their opinions are the only ones who matter and dont listen to anyone elses. I like being convinced by others opinions.

Iggy Doonican and 11Drogba like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

we all have different opinions about players. Be fuckin boring if we didn't. Its just theres SOME who think their opinions are the only ones who matter and dont listen to anyone elses. I like being convinced by others opinions.

Completely true and agree on both points. 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

we all have different opinions about players. Be fuckin boring if we didn't. Its just theres SOME who think their opinions are the only ones who matter and dont listen to anyone elses. I like being convinced by others opinions.

 

clough-quote1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.