Rapkun

2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Back to training yesterday, giroud played a few minutes against OL this tuesday. After the game, the french international was asked on the situation of one oh his french teammates, Nabil Fekir, whose name has been associated to Chelsea lately. The former Arsenal player did not hide he would be pleased to welcome the lyonais.

Nothing interesting really :D

Just now, Simon1991 said:

Back to training yesterday, giroud played a few minutes against OL this tuesday. After the game, the french international was asked on the situation of one oh his french teammates, Nabil Fekir, whose name has been associated to Chelsea lately. The former Arsenal player did not hide he would be pleased to welcome the lyonais.

Nothing interesting really :D

I meant the video.

5 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If we sign him 

premier league title is ours !!

It would at least make us contenders for the top 4 and give us an injection of proper class

I would be physically sick if the bin dipping scouse gits got him and the manure cunts got Savic.  000f390674ec1ed98485b6cd62c3628b.gif

if we sign him will be interesting to see what we do with who is already here. if we had longer left in the window I`d love us to work on a swap deal involving Willian for Martial but think we left it too late for that. would love us to get Fekir tho..just curious to see how it would impact the rest of the squad.  

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You