Chelsea v Burnley

Jase

Come on. Oscar frustrates me sometimes as I think he is very inconsistent and lacks the qualities I want from a typical no.10 but you can't compare him and RLC when RLC has only ever played 7 minutes in his professional career whilst Oscar has been playing first team for club and country for over 3 years. RLC has the potential to be a quality B2B player imo but you can't compare him to an established player in our first team and Brazil's.

Haha I wasn't slating Oscar brother, just saying that RLC is quite good too.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We gotta manage him carefully though. He was overworked each of the two previous seasons and missed crucial games at the end of the season due to injury.

Don't think Mou will rest Eden because after the Burnley game players have 7 days to recover until the final against Spurs.

Don't think Mou will rest Eden because after the Burnley game players have 7 days to recover until the final against Spurs.

This.

There is a lot of time to rest at this point of the season. They've just had a week. After Burnley another week, after West Ham another week and after Hull it's internationals so 2 weeks.

Was just going to type that we have so much time for them to rest, that there is no way in hell, our best player will be rested.
Tough game this. Anybody know when the Leicester game will be put, I don't see a big reason for its rescheduling. FA cup for them? And even so, can't they get one game on a Wednesday?

Expecting nothing less than a comfortable win. Danny Ings might want to prove why he is indeed an upcoming prodigy, but I'd like to see us maintain or even extend the gap in points.

3-1 win.

City are up against a side who have already beaten them in the League Cup at the Etihad this season, so I wouldn't class their opponents as anyone to make up the numbers. Though back then, Newcastle had Alan Pardew, they don't now. We'll see!

Play Cech and we have clean sheet, he loves clean sheets this season in EPL. Rest for willian and iva,

Cech

Dave - Zouma - Terry - Luis

Fabregas - Matić

Cuadrado - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

If people think this will be straightforward then I expect them to be proved wrong. Despite where they are in the table Burnley are a very tidy side and do give it a right good go away from home against the big sides.

Precisely what we want!

Make no mistake, this will be a tough game.

Rest for Willian. I love Tibo, but a part of me just wants Cech to start this one.

Cech

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpilicueta

Matic Fabregas

Cuadrado Oscar Hazard

Costa

Courtois, Luis, Cahill, Ramires, Willian, Drogba, Remy.