Top Posters In This Topic

3-0

Can't see any way we lose this one.

---------------Costa--------------

Hazard------Oscar-------Cuadrado

------------Cesc-----Matić-----------

Luis----Terry------Zouma-----Ivanovic

--------------Courtois--------------

City have a potentially tricky meeting with Newcastle. Maybe, just maybe the Newcastle that always shows up and raises their game against us will do is a favor and make this a spectacular weekend. Doubt it, though. City always spank them and are desperate to keep pace with us.

Hopefully we can use this match as a foundation stone. Step on the ball, move it about and get the rhythm back. Give cuadrado a run and continue his adaption to the team, we may need him sooner than we think. Costa, get back up to speed son.

3-0

Can't see any way we lose this one.

---------------Costa--------------

Hazard------Oscar-------Cuadrado

------------Cesc-----Matić-----------

Luis----Terry------Zouma-----Ivanovic

--------------Courtois--------------

City have a potentially tricky meeting with Newcastle. Maybe, just maybe the Newcastle that always shows up and raises their game against us will do is a favor and make this a spectacular weekend. Doubt it, though. City always spank them and are desperate to keep pace with us.

Never mind losing, even a draw would be disastrous.

Expecting City to beat Newcastle, probably with ease too.

Gotta say I've really enjoyed watching Burnley this season and hope they stay up. They're a far more likeable unit than the dross around them (QPR, Villa) and they're also much better than the pathetic relegation fodder we get in the league from time to time (Wolves). Sean Dyche sets his team up well but isn't afraid to back his attackers either. Oh, and their 2-goal comeback at City sticks out as the most I've genuinely celebrated a non-Chelsea result in quite some time.

Zouma should definetly start, would be nice to see cuadrado from the start aswell, but I think Oscar will get the nod. .

Think Willian will be rested, so we might see Hazard Oscar Cuadrado behind Costa.

Think Willian will be rested, so we might see Hazard Oscar Cuadrado behind Costa.

Wouldn't mind seeing that front 4 tbh, but Willian has been in quite the form recently so I think Mou will keep him in the starting XI.