Chelsea v Burnley

Jase

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put these guys out of their misery early and win going away for a nice change of pace. Zouma please. Would like to see Cuadrado while Fabregas moved back with Ramires in the bench for this one.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Oscar will definitely play this one, willian has played loads and will be rested. So will Iva, I reckon. One of Hazard or Willian will be rested, unless Oscar goes on the wing. I hope hazard does get a rest though.

Cech

Azpi Kurt Jt Luis

Cesc Matic

Oscar RLC Cuadrado

Costa

Oscar will definitely play this one, willian has played loads and will be rested. So will Iva, I reckon. One of Hazard or Willian will be rested, unless Oscar goes on the wing. I hope hazard does get a rest though.

Cech

Azpi Kurt Jt Luis

Cesc Matic

Oscar RLC Cuadrado

Costa

whoa! I'm not sure in what universe that line up would happen, but I must admit that I'd like to see it once. Maybe in EPL when we secure our first place :D

Absolute space cadets thinking RLC will be anywhere near the team...

Can I just remind you, we are going for the league title.....?

we haven't been playing great as it is, never mind bringing in youngster to untested water.

It will the the strongest possible team barring Willian who I think picked up a knock.

Cech

Azpi Kurt Jt Luis

Cesc Matic

Oscar RLC Cuadrado

Costa

I think the David Luiz obsession is turning you into a crazy person just like he is a crazy defender laughingsmiley001.gif. RLC probably won't even make the bench let alone the team. Are you actually serious? It is a game we are clear favourites for but you are taking Burnley for complete mugs by thinking we can just chuck RLC in the starting 11. They already proved that they are not walkovers with the draw at the Etihad. Gave United a game as well and were quite unfortunate to leave Old Trafford empty handed.

Hazard got kicked about in Paris but he will play this match because he is a warrior and we have been seeing this week in, week out. After this game we a rest for the whole week anyway. No room for complacency.

whoa! I'm not sure in what universe that line up would happen, but I must admit that I'd like to see it once. Maybe in EPL when we secure our first place :D

Haha well it is Burnley...

Seriously though. Hazard should be first in line to be rested. When was the last time? Before Christmas?

Lol...

Cech

Dave Zouma Jt Luis

Ake Cesc Mikel

Oscar Costa Cuadrado

Would be the best team if we wanted to rest all of our key players that need to be rested, even if it would be a borderline suicidal one lol. All I'm thinking is that we have the COC final coming up very soon, and this game is probably the best possible to play a diluted lineup. Tbh JT and Dave need a rest too really, but that WOULD be fully suicidal.

I think the David Luiz obsession is turning you into a crazy person just like he is a crazy defender laughingsmiley001.gif. RLC probably won't even make the bench let alone the team. Are you actually serious? It is a game we are clear favourites for but you are taking Burnley for complete mugs by thinking we can just chuck RLC in the starting 11. They already proved that they are not walkovers with the draw at the Etihad. Gave United a game as well and were quite unfortunate to leave Old Trafford empty handed.

Hazard got kicked about in Paris but he will play this match because he is a warrior and we have been seeing this week in, week out. After this game we a rest for the whole week anyway. No room for complacency.

You are aware we have a cup final coming up in less than two weeks.

You might also be aware that Hazard was last rested in the middle of the Christmas break. What if there's 1 foul too many and he gets a season ending injury, what if he's so burnt out he becomes a passenger? Same with Matic, and William who is carrying an injury. From memory we have a game on the Wednesday before too. If we don't, ignore me because I'm going mad lol.

If we don't it's just the standard lineup, with willian rested anyway and oscar in the 10. I think Luis should be having game time tho ;)

Tbh though, even a team with RLC should really be able to turn them over, or at least give them a game. We are at home, after all.

You are aware we have a cup final coming up in less than two weeks.

You might also be aware that Hazard was last rested in the middle of the Christmas break. What if there's 1 foul too many and he gets a season ending career, what if he's so burnt out he becomes a passenger? Same with Matic, and William who is carrying an injury. From memory we have a game on the Wednesday before too. If we don't, ignore me because I'm going mad lol.

If we don't it's just the standard lineup, with willian rested anyway and oscar in the 10. I think Luis should be having game time tho ;)

Tbh though, even a team with RLC should really be able to turn them over, or at least give them a game. We are at home, after all.

After this game we have a whole week's rest. I am sure Hazard can get through this and then get a nice week's break. Willian most likely will drop out for the Burnley match because of your aforementioned reason. After the Spurs game we play West Ham on the Wednesday, yes. Yeah, assuming Oscar is fully over his muscular problem I think he will definitely start and hopefully Luis too.

We are at home as well but we have to show them the respect like we have done to all the other teams by fielding our near possible strongest line up. There is no real reason not to as we have no game in the week. We may well beat them with RLC in the team due to the quality of the players around him but right now that should not be for consideration whilst we have every single player apart from 1 available. If I said to you Burnley would get a point off City, you probably would have laughed your head off, like the majority of us. But they did. With the PL, there is always a chance of an upset.

No need for risks. I agree pefectly with your line up apart from RLC as I am sure Hazard will start. Courtois will start as well I reckon and in the PL he rarely rests Ivanovic so I reckon it will be Luis at LB and Ivanovic at RB.

After this game we have a whole week's rest. I am sure Hazard can get through this and then get a nice week's break. Willian most likely will drop out for the Burnley match because of your aforementioned reason. After the Spurs game we play West Ham on the Wednesday, yes. Yeah, assuming Oscar is fully over his muscular problem I think he will definitely start and hopefully Luis too.

We are at home as well but we have to show them the respect like we have done to all the other teams by fielding our near possible strongest line up. There is no real reason not to as we have no game in the week. We may well beat them with RLC in the team due to the quality of the players around him but right now that should not be for consideration whilst we have every single player apart from 1 available. If I said to you Burnley would get a point off City, you probably would have laughed your head off, like the majority of us. But they did. With the PL, there is always a chance of an upset.

No need for risks. I agree pefectly with your line up apart from RLC as I am sure Hazard will start. Courtois will start as well I reckon and in the PL he rarely rests Ivanovic so I reckon it will be Luis at LB and Ivanovic at RB.

Yeah I know what you're saying. We have a free week before Spurs then, in which case I would still like to see Hazard rested but it won't happen... I do think Ivanovic will be rested, though. He's played every match since Azpi got groin strain, and a little before that too I think, he is still 30 years old. Would like to see Cech play, and I do think he might well do, but unfortunately for him Courtois is just so damn good...

I do think you are underestimating RLC, though. He's probably actually not that much worse than Oscar, really, but then again I guess if Hazard's playing there's no need to have him playing. I do think he'll make the bench, however.

Cech

Dave Zouma JT Luis

Cesc Matic

Cuad Oscar Eden

Diego

The only reason I chose my first lineup was because I thought we had a game next Wednesday, in which case this would have been the one to dilute the lineup a bit.

I don't want to rest any players in the league at this point. PL is our number 1 priority this season and we have a good chance to win it so we shouldn't gamble.

7 points can be 4 points in a split second.

Courtois

Ivan - Zouma - Terry - Luis

Matic - Cesc

Cuadrado - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Imo.

Absolute space cadets thinking RLC will be anywhere near the team...

Can I just remind you, we are going for the league title.....?

we haven't been playing great as it is, never mind bringing in youngster to untested water.

It will the the strongest possible team barring Willian who I think picked up a knock.

Nonsense. The imaginary "played youth" moral trophy is much more important and prestigious than the EPL :rolleyes:

Yeah I know what you're saying. We have a free week before Spurs then, in which case I would still like to see Hazard rested but it won't happen... I do think Ivanovic will be rested, though. He's played every match since Azpi got groin strain, and a little before that too I think, he is still 30 years old. Would like to see Cech play, and I do think he might well do, but unfortunately for him Courtois is just so damn good...

I do think you are underestimating RLC, though. He's probably actually not that much worse than Oscar, really, but then again I guess if Hazard's playing there's no need to have him playing. I do think he'll make the bench, however.

Cech

Dave Zouma JT Luis

Cesc Matic

Cuad Oscar Eden

Diego

The only reason I chose my first lineup was because I thought we had a game next Wednesday, in which case this would have been the one to dilute the lineup a bit.

Come on. Oscar frustrates me sometimes as I think he is very inconsistent and lacks the qualities I want from a typical no.10 but you can't compare him and RLC when RLC has only ever played 7 minutes in his professional career whilst Oscar has been playing first team for club and country for over 3 years. RLC has the potential to be a quality B2B player imo but you can't compare him to an established player in our first team and Brazil's.