• Oscar
    • Cuadrado
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

Here are my thoughts

• A lacklustre performance overall, too many loose passes and indecisiveness in the final third
  • We should have had two penalties in the first half
  • Our game management leaves a lot to be desired, once we went one man down, we should have slowed the game down and try to maintain possession instead of just sitting back to defend. The manager was even getting ready to bring on a defender for a striker just seconds before the goal. This aspect is where the likes of City, Arsenal and Liverpool are much better than us.
  • Again we paid the ultimate price for not killing the game off before it was too late
  • Our disciplinary record is worrying, however the Burnley twat should have also seen red for a dangerous tackle

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy guys, we still have 5 points gap even if City win. Mikel or Ramires will fill in Matic place. Sometimes someday this shit will happen, this is the day. Burnley hold City at Etihad, so fair play to them. Time to move on.

We had a 8 point gap before.5 is nothing espically if we play like today again and seeing as we dont play Sunday could be down to 2.Game in hand but still

should have kept his cool?

He's lucky to have kept his leg intact.... there's no cool there to be lost or kept. Seriously, the reaction wasn't proportional to what Barnes did to him... he should have broken his nose instead... or at least tried as Barnes did to his leg.

Absolutely....

The bend on that leg, 9 month injury right there

We were in control until that.

I'm more worried about the games without Matic because we look like shit without him. We've shown that we can get through without Fabregas and Costa, but not without Matic; he is the glue for the entire team.

He shouldn't have reacted like that, yes, but the it was Barnes' third high tackle, he wasn't sent off and he won the corner that they scored from. We also had 2 clear pens turned down.

Their agenda is clear: do not let Chelsea run away with it, make it a close race, make it live up to the PL hype; otherwise we might not get anymore increases in our 5 BILLION T.V. rights.

Cunts.

Curious:

They're close to break Matic´s leg

But is Matic who is sent off...

#FaFoulPlayCampaign

2013_03_02_esposasmou.jpg

#ChelseaNeverGiveUp

Absolutely disgusting. Although FA do not want it, WE WILL WIN THIS PREMIER LEAGUE.

I'm starting to get very worried. The team gives many sensations of fatigue. Especially in attack. Our circulation balloon is being very slow.

Fabregas is our compass, but the compass of Fabregas is very disoriented now.

Furthermore, I am concerned as Diego Costa is more obsessed by the arbitrators than to play.

This situation is worrying. We have to do something to change this negative inertia.

Regards.

easy guys, we still have 5 points gap even if City win. Mikel or Ramires will fill in Matic place. Sometimes someday this shit will happen, this is the day. Burnley hold City at Etihad, so fair play to them. Time to move on.

Mourinho said just yesterday Mikel will take at least two more weeks to recover. We'll go with Ramires + Cesc to the COC final... which is a disaster waiting to happen. We should actually move Luís to the pivot. He's played a handful matches there and put Fabregas ahead of him, 4-3-3 with Willian and Hazard alongside Costa

I think you have absolutley no clue what you are talking about.

Sorry, i forgot to put my blue-tinted glasses on.

With the players we have we shouldn't be playing this poor. You can have one off game but that 'one off' game must be a bad game, in our case the 'one off' game is a good one.

Yea the referee fucked up alot but i would expect more from the 30+ milion players.

BTW, if you think i have no clue than ok, it's your opinion. Opinions are never facts anyway.