Ashley Cole

Madmax

hard but not impossible, for me there is no excuse, then breack up, leave it, don't lie to each other. If I was so rich, like them, I would take my wife and my little daughter with me as often as I could. I'm still away as an IT-Consultant about 70 - 100 days a year... but I'm not as rich tbf :)

Divorces are expensive. Also, you would take your kid with you? What about school, etc?

Also, sorry to disappoint you but girls dont go hard 24.7 for IT consultants, especially gold diggers. Your situation and Cole's situation are not similar at all.

Divorces are expensive. Also, you would take your kid with you? What about school, etc?

Also, sorry to disappoint you but girls dont go hard 24.7 for IT consultants, especially gold diggers. Your situation and Cole's situation are not similar at all.

I would take my child and my wife with me "as often as possible" I dont know how it is in your country but in germany you have vacations for school every 3 months and for kindergarten too. So there is no problem with that, I'm sure Cole wouldn't have money issues takeing his wife with him, they're both celebs with no childrens, she should have more then enough time off if she wants to.

I said myself I can't compare the situation to Coles. I'm not rich I'm not a trained athletic sportssuperstars who is getting told to be the best LB in english topflight history for years, I only said I'm away from home 120 days a year so about half a year, if you count the 250 workdays in germany, so I'm away pretty often and still I think in any given situation that comes up, stop being an asshole and break up... Not doing so just marks you as an egomaniac and untruthfull person imho. I don't know how to explain it to you without sounding like an asshole but you get more then enough chances mate, if your not as ugly as fuck. I think you have a wrong imagination of an IT-Consultant, I'm not a nerd programming 24/7 in a dark cellarroom with no furnitures, although I love programming. Neither I'm fat, have no akne or anything else what you may or may not anticipate with the Word IT, I actually did rather a lot sports until three years ago. I would never ever consider cheating on my wife, if I did I shouldn't give my word to her for not doing so, thats all I'm saying. And the situation you are in doesen't change that.I have differing ethical standards of behave and correct reaction to specifi situations to you as it seems, fine it's still my opinion.

Although he seems to be a nice guy to get along with and absolutly a fucking legend of a leftback...

I will really miss him, he really became one of us and truly showed passion for the shirt. He will always be a legend in my book and one of the best left backs in the world.

What a pleasure seeing him in blue all these years.

Mourinho insists Cole, who has attracted interest from all over the world, is in a 'different situation' to Lampard, and says he plans to hold talks with the former England left-back before his contract expires on June 30.

The Chelsea manager, talking at a pre-World Cup event for Yahoo for whom he is working for in Brazil, said: "With Frank Lampard I spoke a couple of weeks before the end of the Premier League, with Ashley I didn't get that chance.

"They are different situations. I want to see what is going on, what is going to happen. But I will speak to him."

Mourinho insists Cole, who has attracted interest from all over the world, is in a 'different situation' to Lampard, and says he plans to hold talks with the former England left-back before his contract expires on June 30.

The Chelsea manager, talking at a pre-World Cup event for Yahoo for whom he is working for in Brazil, said: "With Frank Lampard I spoke a couple of weeks before the end of the Premier League, with Ashley I didn't get that chance.

"They are different situations. I want to see what is going on, what is going to happen. But I will speak to him."

I would really rather he stayed than we spent so much money on Shaw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stupid stupid stupid decision by Mourinho. For another year or two he has shit loads to offer, homegrown, big game player, lots of experience, poor decision by Jose, the board and Roman to not offer him a new deal. If he could have been convinced to take a squad role I generally believe he would have because he knows he's 33 and is coming towards the end. I'm sure he'd have prefered to have that sort of role at Chelsea than somewhere else unless hes going to be playing every game in the MLS or somewhere.