Ashley Cole

Madmax

I've said this so many times before and I'll say it again, Cole is one of the best fullbacks ever. Only few could match the level of his contribution both in offense and defence.

England & Chelsea's most consistent player in the last 4-5years. It was worth Mourinho & Chelsea getting in trouble over for tapping up, because everyone recognised his quality & potential. Could have a case for being one of our best purchases alongside Lampard, Ricky, Drogba & Cech.

England & Chelsea's most consistent player in the last 4-5years. It was worth Mourinho & Chelsea getting in trouble over for tapping up, because everyone recognised his quality & potential. Could have a case for being one of our best purchases alongside Lampard, Ricky, Drogba & Cech.

Definitely. And we got him for what, 5 mil + Gallas? Without a doubt one of the best deals made.

Definitely. And we got him for what, 5 mil + Gallas? Without a doubt one of the best deals made.

Still remember how they went on and on and on and on and on how they got the best deal..and then Gallas just fucked around and threw random strops

But yeah postive article?!?! No doubt they'll make up for that later on

But he's been pretty damn solid of late...and had we had him against Fulham I dont think that goal would've gone in because he seems to be always there on the posts whereas when he aint..no one else seems to cover it...and some great clearances against Arsenal and Barca

Cole was the best fullback in the league for a few years running. I've felt a decline in his form tho. Not giving as much offensively, and still makes the occasional bad mistake an attacking fullback makes. Somebody like Enrique at LIverpool seems a good fit because he really doesn't make many defensive mistakes, but can still get up and help the attack.