test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Hate Scouse

CFC-Fans

Started by We Hate Scouse,

26 posts in this topic

Ok fair enough Jim, But I assumed that you had set this up before CFC fans went down. Sorry mate, got me wires crossed. Talk Chelsea ???? Now where have I heard that name before ? :huh: I assume I will be admin still Jim?

Nah this was set up as a reaction to CFC-Fans going down and then he was able to retrieve CFC-Fans a few days later.

Hi - is there any chance of getting CFC-Fans up for an hour or so, so I can transfer Prediction League and Match Reports details over? I'm only enquiring incase we are unable to switch the database over.

That makes a lot of sense. We can just copy and paste all the data we're missing. Never mind everything else, the rest is easier to start again.