• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Hazard
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

Terrible 2nd half. I can't stress how poor the 2nd half was.

And our best defenders in the world didn't win one ball in the air against Ibra.

They attacked through cahill/ivanovic side all through and we couldn't stop them yet again. When zouma played we forgot that weakness.

Terrible passing and pressing throughout.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this result I'm pretty sure we will qualify for the QF but it's annoying to watch our attack after 1-1. It looks like our attacking players f*cked up so many attacks on purpose. Like they didn't put any effort. I don't the defensive approach in big games at all but at least try to play counter-attacking football. After all 2>1.

Positives:

Courtois is very good at making saves. That's something that will be very important as it's very easy to create chances against us.

Hazard has REALLY improved at playing left-wing back; that's something that will be very important if we make the latter stages of the Champions League.

Negatives:

Fabregas is useless in these kind of games.

The second half was awful to watch.

Jose's subs are completely pointless at this point.

Scoring first means we switch off completely and don't even bother the pretence of offering something on the counter-attack.

Reoccuring theme of the season: Take the lead, sit back, concede. Unbelievable. Disappointing game.

Still in it though. Hoping for much better at home.

Rest is so overrated btw. No game during the weekend but it didn't show at all.

Cavani motm.

Curtois our best today.

Poor performance, poor tactics from Jose. Good and lucky result.

Fabregas worst player on the pitch.

Costa useless. He must stop trying to fight and make fouls and concentrate in playing football.

To be honest, our chances this year in UCL are really small.

Lol I was feeling a little optimistic until I read that :)

Can't fault a thing you say though :)

Here's a pop quiz for you - select the most awful aspect of that game - Costa's hold up play, the ref's performance or our set pieces.

Repeat performance like that at the Bridge and we go out.

Dude the REF was fine!!! He's done us a good turn tonight

Mourinho: "Chelsea are a different team. We have some different players, we change a little bit the profile of our game, the identity of our game."

"I don't want to say we are better or not better. I'm saying that we change the profile of our game, so I believe that tomorrow Parc des Princes will see a different Chelsea than last season."

Meet the new Chelsea, same as the old Chelsea.

Very poor performance, decent result.

Hopefully after how neutralised he was today people will stop calling for Fabregas to play 10 for us. He just can't do it because there is no space (especially in a game like today when the other team played 3 CDMs).

Tibo is a fantastic goalkeeper, and Veratti is a little fuckpig.

Courtois is a golden treasure.

Hey complainers, your beloved Barca lost at that very stadium earlier this season. It's almost always tough playing big games away from home in this competition. Chill pills are recommended.