In what circumstances would you choose to miss a Chelsea game?

LAB

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my ex-girlfriend had an anniversary on the Champions League Final day

My mum got me a ticket for Munich (Yes the final), as her and her mates went and I had to turn it down after a 'discussion' with her.

Shaking my head even as I write this, girls are evil lads, steer clear.

You had THE ticket and you did what? :o

Alright a different angle to this, what was the craziest thing you had to miss to watch Chelsea?

Personally, probably my cousin's wedding.

My cousin had a wedding last November. I'm in the background of some of the bride & groom photos. The photos make a hilarious flickbook. Me talking.... Me subtly getting my phone out.... Me checking the score.... Me hugging my dad.... My mum telling us both off.

Genuine true story. I'll never unknowingly not know the score while we're playing. It kills me too much not knowing.

As I said, I called in sick from work a few times, passed on parties and stuff, but just a few weeks ago, this guy that was just starting to see me wanted to spend the day with me - which I had no objections to, until I realized there would be a Chelsea match. He also happens to be a Chelsea fan, but to a much lesser degree and he couldn't believe I was dumping him to watch football. I actually asked him to come watch with me, but I guess he was hurt LOL. His loss :P

That would be the PERFECT first date... :doh:<_<

lame but if at my nans though most of the time we arrange round the football as she doesn't have Sky.

Duno how she manages just listening to it on the radio.Trying to check the scores a pain as no signal where she is.grrr.Watching live BBC text not the same as old teletext

Other then that got good at arranging things round it

Don't care if i am 'die hard' (Great film imo) or not, i watch Chelsea live when i have a computer that works and a time i am awake for. Doesn't mean i don't sculler the MOTD highlights or even worse, the BBC Sport Live Reports. I am from the Midlands from England, I haven't seen in person Chelsea play, but no matter what i am connected to this team, this image, this bloodline.

I came a constant believer when Roman came in charge when i was 11 years old and fully understood football and passion, but it was years before that I heard the name and felt a connection. Since then I have read, watched and learned the history of the team I support fully with an open heart, and will do for many years I have on this Planet!

KTBFFH!

You had your chance to be offended when you was Korean. Now you're just plain old boring Beepu your report will fall on deaf ears.

I can still be offended for my Asian brethren. Since we all look the same we might as well feel the same way.

Therefore I am offended. Reported once more for persistent racism and another for close mindedness/insensitivity.

(to those who don't know, I am just joking around)

Hello my name is Zos and I am an addict too

I wouldn't miss a Chelsea PL game for any social 'obligation'... I've dodged many events, strained relationships, lied, did what ever was necessary to watch Chelsea games for the past decade

Me and my ex-girlfriend had an anniversary on the Champions League Final day

My mum got me a ticket for Munich (Yes the final), as her and her mates went and I had to turn it down after a 'discussion' with her.

Shaking my head even as I write this, girls are evil lads, steer clear.

Mate seriously if that was my girlfriend (hahahaha me having a girlfriend LOOOL, I couldn't pull a door) she'd be living on the streets.