Chelsea v Everton

Jase

xPetrCechx -

Not really. I somewhat lost feel in my legs and stomach so I can barely walk and I am feeling very weak. Even the feel in my fingers is really weak and they kind of vibrate. I have no idea what is happenig to my body in the last three days and so far not even the docs can tell me. I have a series of tests tomorrow.

Get well soon, mate. Let us know when the tests come out (if you want to, of course).

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xPetrCechx -

Not really. I somewhat lost feel in my legs and stomach so I can barely walk and I am feeling very weak. Even the feel in my fingers is really weak and they kind of vibrate. I have no idea what is happenig to my body in the last three days and so far not even the docs can tell me. I have a series of tests tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for good news from the doctor.

xPetrCechx -

Get well soon. And do not forget - the cure for every disease is your own brain. Be strong mentally.

Hopefully I will make it from the hospital to see the game live. I will find a way surely. Not winning this would make our Villa win less great. But this is EPL. last season we won this in the dying minutes. Here's also hoping Peter Crouch can do some damage somewhere else.

Good luck with everything.

To each his own..as long as i know Chelsea get the 3pts..could care less at the end of the day.

What do speakers of American English mean when they say, "I could care less"? Do they mean it is possible for them to care less about something but they don't, as in they really care quite a lot?

Actually I know what they mean. They mean what the rest of us do when we say, "I couldn't care less." In other words we care so little that it's not possible for us to care any less. This means we don't really care at all. Since that is in fact the feeling users of American English are trying to express, why don't they just say it instead of a phrase which means almost the exact opposite?

I know we Brits have more than enough strange expressions of our own but this American one always strikes me as odd. :)

What do speakers of American English mean when they say, "I could care less"? Do they mean it is possible for them to care less about something but they don't, as in they really care quite a lot?

Actually I know what they mean. They mean what the rest of us do when we say, "I couldn't care less." In other words we care so little that it's not possible for us to care any less. This means we don't really care at all. Since that is in fact the feeling users of American English are trying to express, why don't they just say it instead of a phrase which means almost the exact opposite?

I know we Brits have more than enough strange expressions of our own but this American one always strikes me as odd. :)

I also never got the "Lets see if we can't fix this." type of phrase.

Good Evening TC, hope you're well.

I wrote a match preview if you're interested. I say match preview, there's nothing enlightening about it, it just looks pretty.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=47173.0

Looking forward to the match, sort of.

Looking forward to John Obi Mikel busting out another backheel assist?

----------Remy

Hazard Willian Cuadrado

-----Matic Ramires

Luis-Terry-Zouma-Azpi

Ivanovic is 30 yrs old and has been playing nearly every single game despite picking up injury last week during 120min carling cup game. He should sit down.

We win and city drop points at stoke .i want to see cuadrado from beginning .willian in 10 .we must give oscar some rest i don't like his performance against villa .remy must play this game .

courtois

iva terry cahill azpi

matic ramires

cuadrado willian hazard

remy

leighton baines injured cuadrado against oveido (crime) hhhhh :yay::getin:

You guys watch the derby game. I thought Everton was absolute shit.

Lukaku couldn't see the ball and their midfield was terrible. However, with the introduction to Lennon on the right side, that might be problematic with his pace.. Having both lennon and coleman attacking hazard/azpi might be problems...Both have fantastic pace and both love to go forward...

I kind of wish Ramires alongside cesc and give matic a well deserved rest.

This will never happen (thankfully)...

Courtois

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpi

Ramires Matic

Willian Cesc* Hazard

Remy

*Willian as 10 and Cuadrado on the RW if Cesc is out. No Oscar, no Drogba please!!

Between the Citeh and Villa games they had 6 days rest.

Between the Everton game and the PSG game they'll have 5 days rest.

Between the Burnley game and the Tottenham game 7 days.

That's more than enough for any player. No player should be complaining of fatigue or need a rest. We only have 4/5 games this month. That's compared to 8 in December and 8 in January. Every player should be perfectly rested now.