Chelsea v Everton

Jase

To each his own..as long as i know Chelsea get the 3pts..could care less at the end of the day.

Agree, as long as our GD went up, and we get the 3 points, I don't really care about the score.

I would say that as well but not at this stage of the season. CL is coming soon and it would be better not to make a habit out of conceding in every single game. Especially at home obviously.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge, huge chance to open up a 9/10 point gap with City at Stoke but this will be far from easy.

In the Derby at the second half Martinez brought on Alcaraz and went 5 at the back with 3 defensive midfielders, if he does that again it will be a long night, especially if Cesc is still out.

In the Derby at the second half Martinez brought on Alcaraz and went 5 at the back with 3 defensive midfielders, if he does that again it will be a long night, especially if Cesc is still out.
Well yes, but parking the bus against Liverpool at Goodison is nothing compared to parking the bus against us at the Bridge. We do need Cesc back though.

Hopefully I will make it from the hospital to see the game live. I will find a way surely. Not winning this would make our Villa win less great. But this is EPL. last season we won this in the dying minutes. Here's also hoping Peter Crouch can do some damage somewhere else.

I think this is a chance for Willian to prove to us why he needs to play more in the middle, instead of on the right. Then Cuadrado can make the RM position his own. We saw some promising glimpses of his capability against Villa.

If Oscar plays in this game next week I will commit suicide!

So, where is your funeral going to be held at?

Hopefully I will make it from the hospital to see the game live. I will find a way surely. Not winning this would make our Villa win less great. But this is EPL. last season we won this in the dying minutes. Here's also hoping Peter Crouch can do some damage somewhere else.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpo34w_peter-crouch-amazing-goal-x-man-city_sport

More of that would be amazing. How Rooneys overhead kick won goal of the season over this is beyond me.

I think we will win.

However it could be another difficult and unspectacular performance but more tactical one.

With 7 goal difference and Mou pragmatism, I wouldnt be surprised if we play very safe till end of season. But for psg clash, it would be nice to load everton first and gain some attacking insipration.

Next game, finaly our squad will be complete with costa returning too.

u r allright?

xPetrCechx -

Not really. I somewhat lost feel in my legs and stomach so I can barely walk and I am feeling very weak. Even the feel in my fingers is really weak and they kind of vibrate. I have no idea what is happenig to my body in the last three days and so far not even the docs can tell me. I have a series of tests tomorrow.

xPetrCechx -

Not really. I somewhat lost feel in my legs and stomach so I can barely walk and I am feeling very weak. Even the feel in my fingers is really weak and they kind of vibrate. I have no idea what is happenig to my body in the last three days and so far not even the docs can tell me. I have a series of tests tomorrow.

Good luck! Let's hope it's not too bad :).