• Drogba (sub)
    • Cesc (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The FA are looking into the incident, just confirmed.

You know what's coming don't you.

Yup - I've said it since the moment the media bandwagon started.

Nigel Pearson - NO PUNISHMENT

RvP - Deliberate Elbow - NO PUNISHMENT

Joe Hart - EXACTLY the same thing on a REFEREE! - NO PUNISHMENT

It's actually very poor by the FA to let themselves be guided by Media Pressure - BUT us winning the league will REALLY fuck them off.

I reckon Chelsea could find at least 30 incidents of a similar nature this season - where NO RETROSPECTIVE action has been taken.

Mind you - Ivanovic is a fucking idiot for doing it in the first place - needs to cool his shit down. But this is the way it's going to be from now until the end of the season.

Chelsea will be held to the highest standards, whereas others will not.

Good performance. One of our better performances in the last couple of months. We were pretty unlucky not to be out of sight in the first half itself. Second half was a little iffy but we made it home with 3 well earned points. Some really brilliant performances from willian, hazard, cech, zouma but MOTM was matic.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of Roberto Martinez being a little cunt in interviews, he had a go at Costa earlier in the season after winding up Coleman and now hes having a go at Ivanovic for something that was hardly violent conduct as well as saying other players did things. If he gave as much of a fuck about his own team as he did what our team was doing then maybe they wouldn't be so low in the table.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of Roberto Martinez being a little cunt in interviews, he had a go at Costa earlier in the season after winding up Coleman and now hes having a go at Ivanovic for something that was hardly violent conduct as well as saying other players did things. If he gave as much of a fuck about his own team as he did what our team was doing then maybe they wouldn't be so low in the table.

I said it on the first page, he does this every single time we play his team.

Even when his players get fair red cards, he blames Chelsea players for putting pressure on the ref.

I said it on the first page, he does this every single time we play his team.

Even when his players get fair red cards, he blames Chelsea players for putting pressure on the ref.

He always has an excuse, doesn't he?

Funny how Everton have gone backwards this year though.

who cares dude. look at lambert being a cunt last weekend. he is unemployed now. the way martinez is going, wont be a lot later when he get the boot.

To be fair, every manager tends to be a c*nt against the opposition at one point or another. Even Mourinho does it from time to time. Don't see the need to take this so seriously.

Just my opinion on the Everton game.

I enjoyed the majority of it but some of our slow paced attacks are pointless when they have 10 men behind the ball and caudrado didn't have the best of home debuts I thought. Matic bossed it and same with Zouma