Cuadrado in, Salah out

BlueLion.

How is he ? any videos or games that would showcase how good/what kind of player he is ?

A video with some of Cuadrado's best efforts:

He is obviously very skilled and I like him because he plays with his head high.

He is weak in the air it says which is usual for wingers.

I'm sorry but this club has done some unreal business in past transfer window and not just on purchases. The lump we got for Luiz, Mata and now Schurrle as well as Lukaku.....Give yourselves a huge big pat on the back.

The Chelsea board :clap: :clap: :clap:

What have an untested teenager as Willians immediate back up? Fuck that.

He wouldn't be though.. if he hadn't bought Cuadrado we'd still have Schurrle. Boga would be 3rd in the pecking order, and it would be a great experience for him to be in and around the senior squad.

I just didn't have much time to post that's all. I was always curious of what the opinions would be on the forum but just never got round to actually viewing the forum.

Welcome back mate. Your contributions have been missed. Always loved your optimism and confidence in the match threads.

If badboy's happy, I'm happy.