• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me (assuming Luis & Fabregas have recovered from their injuries):

-------------Courtois--------------

-Azpi---Terry---Zouma---Luis-

-------Matic----Fabregas-------

-Cuadrado--Willian--Hazard--

--------------Remy----------------

Subs: Cech, Ivan, Cahill, Ake, RLC, Oscar, Drogba.

That starting eleven looks amazing, the three attacking players behind the striker all have skill, pace and can beat a man, if they can gel together it's going to be exciting to watch.

Also Villa's playing style will suit Cesc right down to the ground, they sit deep and try to counter, this will give him the space and time to dictate the play.

Even if they manage to fluke a goal or score on a lucky counter, there's no way this defense should be able to prevent us from scoring more. They look atrocious.

If Cesc is back and we show up there to make a statement then we should win by at least 2 goals.

Watching them today against Arsenal, they couldn't have looked more useless if they tried! If things go our way we can get a win at Villa Park, but I know it won't be as straightforward as I think. We always like to make it difficult for ourselves!

I'm going to aim high and say that our next three games have to be wins, if the draw against City was meant to be a draw.
Aston Villa find it difficult to score, Everton struggle and Burnley are good, but we can still beat them. Hope for the best.

Watching them today against Arsenal, they couldn't have looked more useless if they tried! If things go our way we can get a win at Villa Park, but I know it won't be as straightforward as I think. We always like to make it difficult for ourselves!

Ha ! Before last year's match I saw them against Everton (Goodison 2-1 to Everton).

Again they looked utterly hopeless.

---------------Czech---------------

Ivanovic--Zouma--Terry--Azpi

---------Matic--Willian-----------

---Cuadrado-Oscar-Hazard--

----------------Drogz--------------

Cannot reward Courtois after such a shaky performance on Saturday.

Drogba seems to pose way more threat when it comes to the lone striker role.

Why not try Willian out as a second pivot? Seems to me like he's doing it occasionally -and naturally-anyway.

Guaranteed they'll break their goals drought. Can't see us winning. Bogey team. This isn't me being negative. This is just how football works. Villa are the type of team to roll over for our opponents before channelling their inner Real Madrid against us.