Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa have beaten us once since 2009, and that was with the aid of Foy.

I don't get this they always save there best display for us, they don't. They sometimes get a good result in a big game, but it's just as often been Arsenal, Liverpool, City as much as us.

On my final post here, I want say thank you to all you guys, was pleasure to be here. I am in my final exams on university and I have to push more.

Back to this match. Must win, no excuse, players were tired against City but they will be ready for this one.I want so see Hazard Oscar Cuadrado. Come on Chelsea.

They're the kind of team that gets spanked the match before playing us, play the game of their season against us, and then proceed to get spanked again in their next 5 matches after us.

I hate them. Just like Sunderland. I hope they both get relegated, the pointless bastards.

Tough match against a miserable opponent who will for sure turn up for this. They will park an airplane carrier and two lorries. If we score early and they have to open up, this can be a thrashing. If we don't score in the first half it will get frantic.

Have we ever won there in recent years except in Guus' first game? (lovely goal that day, btw. Lampard or Deco to Anelka it was, I believe)

Yep, Except for Hiddink, also RDM (4-2 with Torres scoring!) and Benitez (2-1) won there with us.