Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should batter these, they are dreadful. Having said that it is us so I'll go for a 2-1 loss :P Just kidding, Remy and the boys to boss it!

As i understand some people have started to refer to them as Aston Nilla, since they just don't score that many goals.
At the other end of the pitch they apparently have the best defensive record of any club from outside of the top four. So if they can't score they may very well park the bus against us.

I want to see 433, but I'm like expecting something impossible. Very likely 4231. Fair judgement, I think Oscar should be dropped for this. Strangely, I have feeling we will see Cuadrado starting this.

I'll go with :

Courtois

Ivan Zouma Terry Azpi

Fabregas Matic

Cuadrado Willian Hazard

Remy

Expect Fabregas will be fit, if not Ramires will secure the place

The game against Aston Villa was one of our most solid, calm performances this season. Matic&Cesc totally bossed the midfield and Willian had a great game. I don't expect the away game to be as easy, but I think we'll win. 2:0 or 2:1 Chelsea win, with two midfielders scoring (hopefully Cuadrado).

Villa look absolutely dreadful here against Arse. Like worst side in the league bad.

But we all know what'll happen next weekend. Chelsea come to town and every Villa player will turn into Superman.

We need to keep our heads in this game because they will play for a 0-0 like they always do against us and we need to just be patient. Last season we got very hard done by with the Matic disallowed goal and the red card and everything just seemed to go against us. Then we lost our heads and lost the game.

Aston Villa are an awful side at present and if we can get an early goal, we could have a fruitful afternoon but it's all about breaking through for the first goal. They always seem to get something against us there so we need to be careful. i can see a late 1-0 win in a very frustrating game. Be cood to see Cuadrado start and maybe Hazard going behind Costa.

We need to keep our heads in this game because they will play for a 0-0 like they always do against us and we need to just be patient. Last season we got very hard done by with the Matic disallowed goal and the red card and everything just seemed to go against us. Then we lost our heads and lost the game.

Aston Villa are an awful side at present and if we can get an early goal, we could have a fruitful afternoon but it's all about breaking through for the first goal. They always seem to get something against us there so we need to be careful. i can see a late 1-0 win in a very frustrating game. Be cood to see Cuadrado start and maybe Hazard going behind Costa.

Who?

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Luis* (*If not injured, otherwise Brana-Dave)

Ake Cesc Matic

Cuad Remy Hazard

BENCH: Cech, Iva/Christensen, Cahill, Ramires, RLC, Willian, Drogs

OR (more likely)

Courtois

Iva Zouma JT Dave

Cesc-Matic

Cuad Willian Hazard

Remy

BENCH: Cech, Christensen, Cahill, Ake, Rami, Oscar, Drogba