Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Screw the win and 3 points, where are all the people that insisted that it was impossible for Hull to get something from City??! :D :D

Lol I was 1,

But I'm laughing more at the people moaning about not being 8 points clear.

I was quite happy to still be 5 points clear after today...

Today was a bonus points day.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's normally a match we'd manage to drop points from a winning position so I'm delighted in the end. Played poorly and still saw it out.

I pray Cesc is back for Everton. If we can win that one and have Costa still to come back we'll be in a glorious position.

That was a pretty lucky 3 points against the worst team in BPL. I'm tired of Jose always sitting back in the last 20 mins to defend a 1 goal lead. It only works if Chelsea are extremely lucky. We are best going forward, why not do that

try putting your brain in gear BEFORE you post

Oscar - 2 - The only reason this isn't a 1 is because he didn't give away a penalty or score an own goal. Woeful performance. His passing stats would be a nightmare to look at.

34 passes attempted with a 70% accuracy.

That is laughable for somebody who is supposed to help build our play, create chances etc.

And that's mostly simple passes he's getting wrong since he can't do anything really creative or incisive.

It's no wonder we struggle against the Villa's of this world when we have somebody like Oscar in a crucial part of the field.

Jose finally won at Villa Park. City dropped points and they play Stoke at Britannia next game. Dortmund finally won and Real Madrid got trashed by Atleti.

86898-today-was-a-good-day-meme-Imgu-fL7

And KDB scored twice more today. Oh well more criticism of Jose on it's way I suppose. Not from me though.

34 passes attempted with a 70% accuracy.

That is laughable for somebody who is supposed to help build our play, create chances etc.

And that's mostly simple passes he's getting wrong since he can't do anything really creative or incisive.

It's no wonder we struggle against the Villa's of this world when we have somebody like Oscar in a crucial part of the field.

Ew. I almost wish you hadn't told me....

Lol I was 1,

But I'm laughing more at the people moaning about not being 8 points clear.

I was quite happy to still be 5 points clear after today...

Today was a bonus points day.

I don't know why but I had a feeling Hull will get a point. City often have motivational issue against teams like Hull.

This jynx lol

Gareth from Harpenden: Speaking as a Chelsea fan, the words you always love to hear are "James Milner replaces Edin Dzeko". It's like Ferrari saying they are replacing their F1 racing car with a Fiat Uno to win a Grand Prix.

Man U win tommorow and be 3 behind City..oooer got intresting

Willian MOTM. Only player that looked like he wanted it for the entire time he was on the pitch. Cuadrado has made things interesting.

Despite the fact Zouma deserved to keep a run of games, Cahill actually was pretty solid today.

We all love Drogba, but I'm starting to think he's past it. Remy to start against Everton.

Ivanovic my MOTM because he was so solid defensively for once, and obviously he scored the winner. Willian played very well as well today. Must be said though, Oscar was once again awful, he really isn't doing anything to dispel my concerns about him. We need a better number 10.

Cuadrado is going to need a lot of time to adjust to the league IMO.

Cannot wait for Fabregas and Costa to get back, we really need them.