Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2935583/Chelsea-frontman-Andre-Schurrle-edges-closer-Wolfsburg-switch.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Chelsea will announce the £26million signing of Juan Cudrado from Fiorentina on Monday morning after Mohamed Salah agreed to go on loan to the Italian side.

The clubs also agreed a five percent sell on to Cuadrado's former club Independiente Medellin.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make me suspicious we delay it because we won't make anymore signing, or we will make last minutes signing aka panic buy.

If Salah nd Schurrle both leaves with Cuadrado coming in, who would you like the club to sign?

- Rumoured: sissoko, douglas costa, enner valencia or anyone else.

- Recall loanee: thorgan, moses, atsu, piazon, etc.

If Salah nd Schurrle both leaves with Cuadrado coming in, who would you like the club to sign?

Maybe some new shocking name will pop up in last minute. The way FA and media has made Jose and the club angry, there is a chance we will make one more signing around 25-30 millions.

Douglas Costa rumour seems dead already. Recall our loanee will not solved our problems sadly. Thorgan having a good time, it is best to leave him there for the rest of season. Others couldn't even impressed at their respective clubs at the moment, leave alone in our squad.

We need someone who can compete with Oscar and Willian for the place.

I wouldn't buy anyone. With Remy, Hazard, OScar, Cuadrado and Willian we have what we need, Fabregas also can play as number 10 and Ramires if necessary can play in the right wing. Maybe bringing Atsu back until the end of the season would be ok.

DOn't spend more money on AM players, next season give the chance to Boga or other loaned player and improve other areas (mnaybe the CB with a great buy, or the CM if we can get a great oportunity to buy Pogba or other great player, or even try Bale or other super class attacking player that the big 3 clubs don't want anymore).

We are in an increadible position right now. We have 80 or 90% or our team completed with great players and we can spend all the money in just one player or 2 or give the oportunity to the kids. We don't need to spend a lot of money to have different options since we now have a great base with 15 or 16 great players.

recal moses.

Thorgan for me!

We could just fill the space on the bench with someone from the academy. No need to recall one of them and let him rot on the bench, when he's not going to play much.

The club will want the likes of Atsu, Piazon to be playing because their futures are not at this club, and them playing brings in ££££. So to bring back either and just bench them is pointless. Moses no chance. Thorgan doubtful as Gladbach are quite clear we are in talks about some deal, whether permanent or loan extension.

And with the rmoured ins, if any, Enner Valencia or Costa would be the one(s) IMO

EDIT: I will state again though, would be very surprised if it is only 1 in. Just my personal opinion

I think the Cuadrado-deal is already done, we're only stalling because Schurlle-Wolfsburg is not agreed yet. And it would weaken or bargaining position to already announce Cuadrado (Schurrle replacement) if Schurrle outgoing is not agreed yet. Would be very surprised if we were to announce another incoming transfer today, except maybe calling Atsu back.

I dunno - I have a feeling something else is going to happen - don't know why, just have a suspicion somebody else is coming in as well as Cuadrao (however you spell it - Dave2.0)

Natalie Sawyer has nice tits - but I'd rather smash Kirsty Gallacher ;)

Also no more 'fuck her in the pussy' - as Sky have stopped outside broadcasting :)

André Schürrle’s advisor Ingo Haspel is at Wolfsburg’s headquarters and has told Sky Sports Germany he had given himself a deadline of 11am to conclude the deal.

It’s 11am now so expect something imminently.

I guess Schurrle's off any moment now, and Cuadrado's announcement shall follow shortly.