test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Juan Cuadrado

Started by BlueLion.,

1,839 posts in this topic

€20M when they win Serie A, on top of €5m from this season along with a €4m bonus after so many matches and however much we got for him last season (think it was €1.5m). So €30m or more? For someone who was absolutely shite for us and played his best stuff in Italy as a second striker/number 10 for Fiorentina? Good deal. Also not covering all his wages for 2 years... not the worst deal. 

kellzfresh and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently watching Juventus - inter and Cuadrado would be insane in RWB role with Conte as manager...

 

Fucking sucks we basically sold him to Juve. Now we need to look for a whole new RB as I don't think Moses will top it next year in UCL games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Currently watching Juventus - inter and Cuadrado would be insane in RWB role with Conte as manager...

 

Fucking sucks we basically sold him to Juve. Now we need to look for a whole new RB as I don't think Moses will top it next year in UCL games. 

Cuadrado is shocking mate, glad we got rid of that fraud.

LAB and TheIceMan like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NiclasCFC said:

Cuadrado is shocking mate, glad we got rid of that fraud.

He was in England. Still think he would be a good addition to our squad at the RWB position. 

 

But he's a coward so fuck him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

He was in England. Still think he would be a good addition to our squad at the RWB position. 

 

But he's a coward so fuck him. 

Worst player on the pitch so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2017 at 8:02 PM, NiclasCFC said:

Cuadrado is shocking mate, glad we got rid of that fraud.

I think Conte woulda worked well with him just has hes done with Moses. That goal he scored against Inter was a canon shot and will have boosted his confidence no end.

I think we have let go of some players far too easy instead of working out the way to get the best out of them we find the easiest way to  get shot of them.

But thats down to the managers and their man management skills.

Hopefully we got one now thats got that quality in his bag of tricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I think Conte woulda worked well with him just has hes done with Moses. That goal he scored against Inter was a canon shot and will have boosted his confidence no end.

I think we have let go of some players far too easy instead of working out the way to get the best out of them we find the easiest way to  get shot of them.

But thats down to the managers and their man management skills.

Hopefully we got one now thats got that quality in his bag of tricks.

I believe Cuadrado was the one who forced his move to Juventus. José never wanted him thus letting him leave on loan in the 15/16 season, but now Conte wanted him (he said this in pre-season) but Cuadrado was like "NOPE. Too late now Chelsea." and returned to Juventus.

And I give him every reason to turn his back on the club. 

 

The 3 year loan deal is something popular in Italy. Inter have an Atalanta player on loan (forgot his name) for multiple years with the option to buy. It's something Italian clubs do a lot. Chelsea will make good money for JC in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

I believe Cuadrado was the one who forced his move to Juventus. José never wanted him thus letting him leave on loan in the 15/16 season, but now Conte wanted him (he said this in pre-season) but Cuadrado was like "NOPE. Too late now Chelsea." and returned to Juventus.

And I give him every reason to turn his back on the club. 

I'd do the same thing if the club turned their back on me too.

We know Mou and his lack of either ability or patience to work with a player (no matter how good they are) to get that player working at their best FOR US. And instead would just wipe his hands off them. Theres a good list.

I dont think he was 'let' leave. We shipped him out as not wanted. And Juve took the time to work with him. He earned their trust and the fans loved him so his confidence rose. We gets him back pre season and he wasn't hetting playing time so he thought fuck this, not again. All he wanted was to play.

Thats the problem we will find when we want to bring back players off loan who have played regularly.

Ake,Christensen,Tammy,Brown etc. will all want to play but are they at the level we need players to be to win us the CL again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'd do the same thing if the club turned their back on me too.

We know Mou and his lack of either ability or patience to work with a player (no matter how good they are) to get that player working at their best FOR US. And instead would just wipe his hands off them. Theres a good list.

I dont think he was 'let' leave. We shipped him out as not wanted. And Juve took the time to work with him. He earned their trust and the fans loved him so his confidence rose. We gets him back pre season and he wasn't hetting playing time so he thought fuck this, not again. All he wanted was to play.

Thats the problem we will find when we want to bring back players off loan who have played regularly.

Ake,Christensen,Tammy,Brown etc. will all want to play but are they at the level we need players to be to win us the CL again?

Aké not. I would feel lied to if I were him. Conte calls him when he's on holiday from the Cherries saying he is pleased with his development and all that shit, brings him back from a proper team like Bournemouth where he PLAYS, and then continues to not even select him in the squad on PL match days.
Tammy also not. Doing well at Bristol but we won't play him next season I reckon you this. We are not a club with the DNA to play own-youth. We buy players. We are a buying-club. 
Izzy Brown, as Lewis Baker, not good enough. Will never succeed at Chelsea just like Van Ginkel, Todd Kane, Traoré, Pasalic.

Only Christensen has great potential. 

All those players on loan is shambolic and embarrassing and shows yet again the club has lost it's touch and is nothing more than a football trading house filled with mercenary players. 

Mercenary players as I doubt any of those lads dreamed of playing for "Chelsea FC" back when they were still kiddo's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Dahnald said:

Aké not. I would feel lied to if I were him. Conte calls him when he's on holiday from the Cherries saying he is pleased with his development and all that shit, brings him back from a proper team like Bournemouth where he PLAYS, and then continues to not even select him in the squad on PL match days.
Tammy also not. Doing well at Bristol but we won't play him next season I reckon you this. We are not a club with the DNA to play own-youth. We buy players. We are a buying-club. 
Izzy Brown, as Lewis Baker, not good enough. Will never succeed at Chelsea just like Van Ginkel, Todd Kane, Traoré, Pasalic.

Only Christensen has great potential. 

All those players on loan is shambolic and embarrassing and shows yet again the club has lost it's touch and is nothing more than a football trading house filled with mercenary players. 

Mercenary players as I doubt any of those lads dreamed of playing for "Chelsea FC" back when they were still kiddo's. 

Sorry but in GENERAL I would much rather pay for a complete fully skilled, trained in one position, top of his profession player over an academy lad or one who just might make it TO FIT STRAIGHT into the 1st team.

Fair enough if hes good then use him on the bench as another option. OR If hes that outstanding then try him out with the 1st 11.

But if you want to make an impression in Europe then we need the good and the right players to fit in the squad.

Yes in a perfect world we use the academy to stock up but in their history how many have conquered teams in Europe? IF they were that good and we didn't use them then they would be outstanding in a lesser league in Europe somewhere. But sadly they havent yet. And our academy is prob the best in England. We have a couple in the 1st 11 now we dont use. Chalobah I think just might be great working alongside N'Golo. Ake just back will get SOME time till Conte finds right position for him, Aina not sure. Not sure even if Solanke is still here. But we fucked things up with RLC. Hyping him  up so much and paying him too much. He shoulda been on the loanagoround. Now we see all our lads expecting the same when called up.

Thats why if and when an exceptional young player pops his head up somewhere you get bidding wars for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2017 at 10:36 PM, the wes said:

CUADRADO is reportedly close to securing a permanent move away from Chelsea.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/789971/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Juventus-Close-21m-Juan-Cuadrado-Clause-Agree-Gossip-News

£21m I would snap it off Juventus 

I liked Square. Him and Felipe would have fitted us well IMHO. Howzabout a straight swap for Dybala??

How his price breaks down somewhat. A bit confusing.

 

How Chelsea’s summer transfer plans could be changed by Barcelona thrashing

http://www.chelsea-news.co/2017/04/chelseas-summer-transfer-plans-changed-barcelona-thrashing/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Even Juve fans have come around to how average the guy is...


Alves is twice the player he is even in his 30's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2017 at 9:20 AM, The Skipper said:

Even Juve fans have come around to how average the guy is...

 

Not at all. With all the due respect, here in Italy we don't even know who this girl is.

You can probably find mean tweets from Chelsea fans on Costa, a player who has scored 20 goals and earn more points than any other striker in the league, or even on Hazard.

Cuadrado has been one of Juve's most influential players since Allegri switched to a 4-2-3-1 formation in the new year and the whole fan base hope he will sign a permanent deal by the end of the season. And they consider it a good piece of business, while to me Chelsea did magic to recoup the money spent on him.

 

Clockwork and laura90 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, simonez said:

 

Not at all. With all the due respect, here in Italy we don't even know who this girl is.

You can probably find mean tweets from Chelsea fans on Costa, a player who has scored 20 goals and earn more points than any other striker in the league, or even on Hazard.

Cuadrado has been one of Juve's most influential players since Allegri switched to a 4-2-3-1 formation in the new year and the whole fan base hope he will sign a permanent deal by the end of the season. And they consider it a good piece of business, while to me Chelsea did magic to recoup the money spent on him.

 

You would want an upgrade on Cuadrado no? Or are you happy for him to be a starter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.