Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

salah had 9 in 47 swiss league games. hardly great stats. he does have a good record for egypt, but thats no reason to keep him

Out of context and misleading. He is still the third leading scorer for Basel for that period, and only to two center forwards.

You also ignored all the other facts. You may not like him for some reason, and that's totally understandable. But stats don't lie.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regulary plays on the right with his right foot.

Didn't watch serie a, however, I read he played more as a second striker, than a right winger the past season when he blew up...

Wouldn't that be the same situation Andre is?

I see to Cuadrado since his debut in Colombian national team, and he ALWAYS has been a pure right player, RB or RW, but always on the right.

In the last time Montello try to put him like second striker, but without good results.

I see to Cuadrado since his debut in Colombian national team, and he ALWAYS has been a pure right player, RB or RW, but always on the left.
In the last time Montello try to put him like second striker, but without good results.

So, he's a left winger than that is going to be forced to play right wing?

So, he's a left winger than that is going to be forced to play right wing?

Shit, I confuse. I want to to say it has always played in the right. Probably Montella try with him in other atack position but is a pure right winger.

So lets say Cuadrado IN, Salah, Schurrle OUT, who else will be joining us? Mou is big pragmatic and will definately work on two in, two out.

Have we been linked to anyone else seriously? (I dont think we will buy Sissoko, no chance)

Perhaps someone coming back from loan or promoting another youngster to first team? I doubt it, but would be nice, however maybe little risky if someone picks injury.

So lets say Cuadrado IN, Salah, Schurrle OUT, who else will be joining us? Mou is big pragmatic and will definately work on two in, two out.

Have we been linked to anyone else seriously? (I dont think we will buy Sissoko, no chance)

Perhaps someone coming back from loan or promoting another youngster to first team? I doubt it, but would be nice, however maybe little risky if someone picks injury.

Atsu back from loan? Might aswell sit on our bench instead of Evertons...

We have Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado, Hazard, Ramires and Remy. I doubt we look to bring in anyone else till the summer at this point, we don't have a lot of competitions to play in and when we did Schurrle and Salah rarely played.

We have Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado, Hazard, Ramires and Remy. I doubt we look to bring in anyone else till the summer at this point, we don't have a lot of competitions to play in and when we did Schurrle and Salah rarely played.

We will definitely bring someone else, our squad is already thin.