Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Cuadrado is just another Willian, only more flamboyant and way less disciplined tactically. Does not fit anywhere in the Mourinho system, just wait and see.

Both Schürrle and Salah have way better potential to fit in, they just needed attention and playtime.

What this team needs is another solid DM beside Matic - Modric / Busquets / Khedeira. Someone with the ability to deliver at both long and short range.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuadrado played as a RB and that was the reason why Barcelona and Bayern wanted him...they wanted him to pay as a Right Back since he couldn0t play as a winger in those teams.

If needed Cuadrado can play as a RB for us, he won't but he can without problem.

Cuadrado is just another Willian, only more flamboyant and way less disciplined tactically. Does not fit anywhere in the Mourinho system, just wait and see.

Both Schürrle and Salah have way better potential to fit in, they just needed attention and playtime.

What this team needs is another solid DM beside Matic - Modric / Busquets / Khedeira. Someone with the ability to deliver at both long and short range.

Khedira... ugh...

Considering how high up the pitch Ivanovic in general is playing, with also keeping in mind how poor he has been defensively for quite a while now, would it be realistic to assume Jose might want to try playing Cuadrado as a right-back?

Costa

Hazard Oscar Willian

Matic Cesc

Azpi Cuadrado

Terry Zouma

Willian-Cuadrado would easily make the fastest right wing in world football! And we would still have Ramires and Remy on the bench.

That would be devastating going forward but less dynamic defensively. Wouldn't mind seeing that if we're chasing the game I doubt we'll see it from the start because Jose loves Brana's set piece threat and also his toughness.

Cuadrado is a right winger, not a right back! Anyway I thought the idea of signing Cuadrado was so that he'd give firm competition to Willian, whom at the moment, has been shit...

Secondly, there's no way Ivanovic can be dropped at the moment, we need someone who can play there naturally. There's been talk of Micah Richards joining on a free in the summer from Man City, but much as that would be frowned upon by some people here; deeming it as ridiculous and impossible, he is English..

Ivanovic was a CB before Hiddink turned him into a right back.

Bale was a full back before becoming a winger.

Salah was typical Mourinho nonsensical summer signing. Reminds me of Jarosik and Maniche. From the day he was signed I've been saying that he would never make it here.

Schurrle is probably the most overrated player to ever wear a Chelsea shirt. The amount of things I've heard about him after his decent WC were abusive. Someone who never watched any WC game would get the feeling Schurli was a top 3 player in WC reading the forum (actually he was not even a starting, and only played the final due to 3 or 4 players getting injured).

Considering how high up the pitch Ivanovic in general is playing, with also keeping in mind how poor he has been defensively for quite a while now, would it be realistic to assume Jose might want to try playing Cuadrado as a right-back?

Costa

Hazard Oscar Willian

Matic Cesc

Azpi Cuadrado

Terry Zouma

Willian-Cuadrado would easily make the fastest right wing in world football! And we would still have Ramires and Remy on the bench.

I would love that :D

Salah was typical Mourinho nonsensical summer signing. Reminds me of Jarosik and Maniche. From the day he was signed I've been saying that he would never make it here.

Schurrle is probably the most overrated player to ever wear a Chelsea shirt. The amount of things I've heard about him after his decent WC were abusive. Someone who never watched any WC game would get the feeling Schurli was a top 3 player in WC reading the forum (actually he was not even a starting, and only played the final due to 3 or 4 players getting injured).

Schürrle deserved to win best player in the WC, despite the fact that I'm not a great fan. He scored 3 goals coming off the bench, and provided two crucial assists one of which won his country the trophy. I don't know of anyone in the WC who even comes close to these stats. But then best player is not awarded based on stats or science, as we all know.

Salah had phenomenal stats too, until he came to Chelsea. This includes (1) scoring 4 goals in the CL last year, better than all Chelsea players in the same tournament, same season, except for Hazard, (2) has the best dribbling success rate compared to all his (former) Chelsea peers, excluding, again, Hazard, (3) scored 4 goals in his 6 games against English teams, before joining Chelsea, and, (4) has the highest scoring record in his country's history, at his age category.

The fact that Scûrrle or Salah underperformed for Chelsea does not mean they're not good players. Heck it doesn't necessarily mean "they're not Chelsea material". It only means, given their out-of-Chelsa stats, that they do not fit the Mourinho system.

People thinking Mourinho will be dropping Ivanovic anytime soon in the next 3 months after his comment earlier this week...

HAHAHAHHA more like Willian dropped for Cuadrado

Trust me Mourinho has learnt his lesson with cahill and if Ivanovic keeps giving away free kicks next to our box he'll have no choice.

Schürrle deserved to win best player in the WC, despite the fact that I'm not a great fan. He scored 3 goals coming off the bench, and provided two crucial assists one of which won his country the trophy. I don't know of anyone in the WC who even comes close to these stats. But then best player is not awarded based on stats or science, as we all know.

Salah had phenomenal stats too, until he came to Chelsea. This includes (1) scoring 4 goals in the CL last year, better than all Chelsea players in the same tournament, same season, except for Hazard, (2) has the best dribbling success rate compared to all his (former) Chelsea peers, excluding, again, Hazard, (3) scored 4 goals in his 6 games against English teams, before joining Chelsea, and, (4) has the highest scoring record in his country's history, at his age category.

The fact that Scûrrle or Salah underperformed for Chelsea does not mean they're not good players. Heck it doesn't necessarily mean "they're not Chelsea material". It only means, given their out-of-Chelsa stats, that they do not fit the Mourinho system.

salah had 9 in 47 swiss league games. hardly great stats. he does have a good record for egypt, but thats no reason to keep him