Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comment about cuadrado fitting our team from a Chelsea fan.

It made me even more depressed about this signing. I already think he's Willian 2.0 and then a guy comes and writes that? So we're in for a player that will perform worse than Willian? I don't even agree William gives us a 7 rated performance every week, more like 6 with the odd 8. Depressing post (by him, not you) and the worst part is that I agree with him... This is a slightly better Willian which means wasted money on not good enough player that will bring no relevant impact or improve us considerably.

It made me even more depressed about this signing. I already think he's Willian 2.0 and then a guy comes and writes that? So we're in for a player that will perform worse than Willian? I don't even agree William gives us a 7 rated performance every week, more like 6 with the odd 8. Depressing post (by him, not you) and the worst part is that I agree with him... This is a slightly better Willian which means wasted money on not good enough player that will bring no relevant impact or improve us considerably.

I see his signing like the dimaria signing Mourinho made for Madrid. Underrated, not afraid to try to dribble, when it doesn't come off he looks like hazard first leg against Liverpool but when it does he looks like hazard against arsenal.

He has the most dribbles and most fouls won in Italy just like hazard is in England here so that's a positive similarity.

Like the guy said, he's the best winger not on this list

Reus

Ronaldo

Bale

Isco

Neymar

Robben

Ribery

Sterling

Gotze

Di Maria

Sanchez

So its probably the best improvement we can get on the right wing.

You also said that Costa was overrated^^

I see his signing like the dimaria signing Mourinho made for Madrid. Underrated, not afraid to try to dribble, when it doesn't come off he looks like hazard first leg against Liverpool but when it does he looks like hazard against arsenal.

He has the most dribbles and most fouls won in Italy just like hazard is in England here so that's a positive similarity.

Having two dribblers in your team is not a good thing per se. It can actually really hurt you. It can seriously slow down your play. And dribbling is only a good thing if you end up producing positive attacking play at the end of it.

Let's hope a nice balance can be struck when it comes to this. That said, I'm not convinced Cuadrado will come in and immediately claim a starting spot.

I said something similar about Kalou as well because I don't think Kalou ever knew what his next move was so how could a defender.

I'm not saying he'll be like Kalou, but I personally think he's more of a headless chicken than anything near Hazard's level of dribbling. Hazard always dribbles with intent, I don't think Cuadrado always has a plan to say the least. I would love to be proven wrong.

Hazard is on a different level ( i only compared them because they don't repeatedly do the same things), he doesn't even sprint most games, and dribbles at a slow and yet very effective pace.

I do think Cuadrado is a bit of a headless chicken when it comes to decision making, but not really dribbling.

Having two dribblers in your team is not a good thing per se. It can actually really hurt you. It can seriously slow down your play. And dribbling is only a good thing if you end producing positive attacking play at the end of it.

Let's hope a nice balance can be struck when it comes to this. That said, I'm not convinced Cuadrado will come in and immediately claim a starting spot.

This is thing though. On one side we have Hazard who is direct and his first movement nine times out of ten is to drive at players, and on the other we have Willian. Now don't get me wrong I like Willian but if there is one player in our attacking 4 who will either slow down a counter or put their foot on the ball it's him. Cuadrado is being purchased for one reason and that's to rival Willian, and he will we all hope. I've grown slowly more frustrated with Willian as this season has gone on and I think this is the right move from the club to reignite something down that right side which for me has been poor.

You are depressed because Xurli who is not good enough is leaving the club.

Having two dribblers in your team is not a good thing per se. It can actually really hurt you. It can seriously slow down your play. And dribbling is only a good thing if you end up producing positive attacking play at the end of it.

. England once played with two dribbling wingers. They were then the best team in the world

Compagni eccezionali forza domani forza viola @babacar_30 @bvalero20 @gonzalo_02 @marcosalonso28 @joaquinarteoficial @juamavarri @micah_richards_ @nenadtomovic @ahmedhegazy6

10947315_521231944681764_737252417101309
Apparently when he said goodbye to his ex-teammates.
Like · · Share · 8221

We can always find balance with two dribblers. We had robben and Duff in our team and it paid off.

Bayern have robben and ribery

Madrid have ronaldo and Bale

Barca have Neymar and Messi

Manutd prime had ronaldo and nani

Arsenal prime had henry and overmars.

Two dribblers on both flanks give the dribbling player more chances to be in one on one situations with defenders. Less double marking of Hazard if there's a viable threat on the other side.

We can always find balance with two dribblers. We had robben and Duff in our team and it paid off.

Bayern have robben and ribery

Madrid have ronaldo and Bale

Barca have Neymar and Messi

Manutd prime had ronaldo and nani

Arsenal prime had henry and overmars.

Two dribblers on both flanks give the dribbling player more chances to be in one on one situations with defenders. Less double marking of Hazard if there's a viable threat on the other side.

. England once played with two dribbling wingers. They were then the best team in the world

Yes, I realise it can be succesful. I just pointed out the fact it's not necessarily a good thing. I'm allergic to dribbling for the sake of dribbling, players holding on the ball too long, so it's a sensitive subject for me.