Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Cuadrado is a completely different type of dribbler to Eden.

Eden is comparable to Messi - insane balance, close control, ridiculous change of direction, extremely low center of gravity

Cuadrado is more like CR7- blistering pace, lots of flashy step overs, feigns and flicks

I personally prefer the Hazard/Messi style but both are brilliant to watch.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't let Andre go just because we signed Juan. Juan is a very good player we all seen him in the world cup he along with James was the reason Columbia were quality. He provided a pacy out let for James and teams could handle it.

Cuadrado is a completely different type of dribbler to Eden.

Eden is comparable to Messi - insane balance, close control, ridiculous change of direction, extremely low center of gravity

Cuadrado is more like CR7- blistering pace, lots of flashy step overs, feigns and flicks

I personally prefer the Hazard/Messi style but both are brilliant to watch.

Don't kill me here, but does the wall he runs with the ball and his mannerisms some types remind you of ronaldinho? Like he's always ready to feign either way.

If the deal is only finalized some time tomorrow there's no way he will play any part. Just think about it, he's travelling to London tomorrow morning and has never even met the Chelsea players or Mourinho, let alone train with them, and then he's supposed to play in our biggest game of the season so far? Not going to happen.

SKY saying he is on the train from Florence to Rome, where tomorrow at 7am he will board a private jet to London and finalise the deal.

Was hoping to see that beautiful "we're delighted to announce" tweet today. :lol:

Don't kill me here, but does the wall he runs with the ball and his mannerisms some types remind you of ronaldinho? Like he's always ready to feign either way.

hahaha! your you can call me crazy, but I also thought that!

Even he reminded me of the time of Ronaldinho at PSG ...

and I thought ... and if Cuadrado is similar to that of Ronaldinho evolution on their way to Barcelona PSG,

but in this case the Fiorentina to Chelsea. I HOPE be so.

Supermonkey92, I'm glad to know I'm not the only person in the world who thinks this.

Although I think it will be difficult to Cuadrado with the same performance as Ronaldinho (Big big legend).

Regards.

We shouldn't let Andre go just because we signed Juan.

Nonsense. If there was no room for Schurrle before, how will there be room now? Also, according to the media, 30m has been offered for him. Are we so perfect financially that we can snub a 30m offer for a 3rd choice player?

He never even met the Chelsea players or Mourinho, let alone train with them, and then he's supposed to play in our biggest game of the season so far? Not going to happen.

Mourinho played Sneijder in a crucial league game against AC Milan one day after he signed for Inter. They won 4-0.