Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we pay 40millions for another overhyped Brazilian winger?

I'm still gutted for the fact that we got Willian for that huge 29million pounds when we could have easily got Sanchez for 1m more who is much better player than him or even Antoine Greizzmann..

Same could be applied for Cuadrado.

No thanks. Just don't get it!

Firstly Cuadrado isn't Brazilian.

Neither is he overhyped. actually underhyped because he just recently came into public view after the World Cup despite being vital to Fiorentina. Sanchez and Antoine haven't played a single game yet and you have already classed him above someone who's has had tremendous domestic performances with an odd patch here and there..

Firstly Cuadrado isn't Brazilian.

Neither is he overhyped. actually underhyped because he just recently came into public view after the World Cup despite being vital to Fiorentina. Sanchez and Antoine haven't played a single game yet and you have already classed him above someone who's has had tremendous domestic performances with an odd patch here and there..

I dunno what you're talking about. I'm judging based on last seasons performance.

I doubt many of you guys(incl me) was familiar with Cudrado. On other hand Sanchez who is also a winger and is much better and proven was available for just 1m more and we get Cuadrado it will be a huge mistake. I'd rather get some good proven player for that price.

And for Griezzmann he was awesome last season and the world cup too and was sold for 24m right? And Greizzman is 3 years younger also.

Thanks but no thanks. It will just be a waste of our profit which we earned from Lukaku and Luiz. I'd rather get some player which we actually need like a backup striker or defender like Benatia or Varane.

The only case I'd buy a winger is when a player like Reus or similar is available who could improve our team alot.

I dunno what you're talking about. I'm judging based on last seasons performance.

I doubt many of you guys(incl me) was familiar with Cudrado. On other hand Sanchez who is also a winger and is much better and proven was available for just 1m more and we get Cuadrado it will be a huge mistake. I'd rather get some good proven player for that price.

And for Griezzmann he was awesome last season and the world cup too and was sold for 24m right? And Greizzman is 3 years younger also.

Thanks but no thanks. It will just be a waste of our profit which we earned from Lukaku and Luiz. I'd rather get some player which we actually need like a backup striker or defender like Benatia or Varane.

The only case I'd buy a winger is when a player like Reus or similar is available who could improve our team alot.

Others might not be but I am. You haven't even see him and you have judged Sanchez to be better than him. Considering you don't know how Cuadrado plays, you shouldn't automatically be putting more famed players higher. The analogy gets worse because Cuadrado is more suited to the way Jose plays.

We don't need a winger and we probably won't get him. I've said that before as well. I'm only pin-pointing out the flaw in your Sanchez and Griezmann are better than Willian or Cuadrado argument.

I probably have not saw Cuadrado play but I have seen Sanchez and Griezzman a lot and they are both fantastic players and are better than Willian (Sanchez easily is) and cost almost same.

And it's not about weather he;s suited or not, because both Greizzmann and Sanchez has excellent workrate and speed so both are also suited to Mourinho style.

And even by statical point of view both Sanchez and Griezmann are better than him.

And Griezzmann has a lot of potential and is just 23 years old and cost just 24millions while Cuadrado who is already 26 is costing 30millions.

That's just waste of.

I just don't want another Willian-esque signing here.

• 1 month later...

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/calciomercato/2014/10/14-309292/Fiorentina%2C+per+Cuadrado+si+muove+il+Chelsea

Fiorentina , Cuadrado moves to Chelsea

The Viola are a step away from the renewal of the contract of Colombian but the club is coached by Mourinho at the window

FLORENCE - Fiorentina answer to the question of the renewal of expiring contracts involving major players : Neto , Aquilani , Pasqual and especially Cuadrado . The Colombian is waiting for the promised new deal last summer, is in the crosshairs of the club the strongest and richest in Europe . In the last few days even the Chelsea Mourinho is on his trail but the company violates ago leaked that everything will be fixed very soon.

The translator got this one wrong.

"per Cuadrado si muove il Chelsea" = "Chelsea is interested in Cuadrado"

"I viola sono ad un passo dal rinnovo del contratto del colombiano ma il club allenato da Mourinho è alla finestra" = Fiorentina is a step closer from renewing Cuadrado's contract, but the club managed by Mourinho is at the window (looking at the situation).

"Il colombiano è in attesa del nuovo accordo promesso la scorsa estate, è nel mirino dei club più forti e ricchi d'Europa. Negli ultimi giorni anche il Chelsea di Mourinho è sulle sue tracce ma la società viola fa trapelare che tutto verrà sistemato molto presto" = The Colombian waits for the new contract and he is in the sight of the biggest and richest clubs in Europe. In the last few days even Chelsea has shown interest in him, but sources inside the Viola club said that everything will be resolved very soon.

Very good dribbler, attracts 2-3 players to mark him leaving space for teammates, very good crosser, and can shoot. He used to be a right wing-back so his defensive contributions are very good.

Had the top assists in the worldcup so decision making is spot on. If he's available for 15mil, why not??

Him and hazard on each flanks = mini Ribery and robben dribbling massacre

I was one of few people who were totally against Cavani & Balotelli signing and was praising board's decision to buy Cesc & Luis. I don't believe in Serie as much as others do, but Cuadrado is a real quality player. Sanchez? He is more of SS/false 9 type. He isn't effective in right flank like some people think. I would rate Cuadrado higher than Griezmann, Sanchez and etc., just because he fits more with our play style and he is natural born RW, unlike some of the wingers who are best playing LW. He can provide something we lack in our game. Classic winger and dribbler who can destroy right flanks. I have seen every bit of his play in Europa game and he is simply awesome. Plus, he has a buyout of 27m.

• 2 months later...
How do you see this option to the right wing? For me, is a perfect player for Mou style. Speed, stamina and can bring much ability for the right wing. If Reus is not possible, or Schurrle out in this transfer market, I think that he is very good option.

What do you think guys?.