Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk what is wrong with him. I feel like has not improved at all since joining chelsea. he has some really fantastic attributes, and I like him as a person but something does not seem right. he talks about loving london etc but maybe he just wants to move on.

Its really strange... He just hasn't adapted his game to play the style we want to play. I like him, if it were up to me I'd send Salah off and keep Andre since he loves the badge but its clear he doesn't blend well with the team philosophy

Tancredi Palmeri: First bid is made, 20£m!

this would be an amount would begin to bemuch more Normal / reasonable / justifiable in terms of quality / price.

I think it should be yet more lower. I trust that we can step by step down the final price before January 31.

But Palmeri lies too much.

Still waiting for the names associated with 25m. I agree there may be better options in the summer but I don't but the argument that 25m can get you a world beater these days. Reus is a special case who likely isn't coming here.

Are you dense? I just stated "Just because he is the only option"; doesn't that answer your question? The club doesn't have to buy at all. He could be a great player for the team, he may not; I just want the club and Mourinho to pick players that are perfect, not players just because they are available.

Are you dense? I just stated "Just because he is the only option"; doesn't that answer your question? The club doesn't have to buy at all. He could be a great player for the team, he may not; I just want the club and Mourinho to pick players that are perfect, not players just because they are available.

No I think you're the one who is dense! Amazing talent isn't available at 25m, the market is completely different now. 25m will only get you a decent player with a few warts... What you need to understand is perfect players aren't available for 25m and we aren't really in a position to buy players who are. If you ask me what the club have been able to do on the budget I'd say its been near perfect, we don't have a perfect team but we do have a balanced one and if we keep interchanging squad players at 25m in order to find the perfect balance then thats fine! Its not about how much you spend its more about the chemistry and assignment weighed against the wages and transfer fee. What kind of money do you think someone like Reus would command?

No I think you're the one who is dense! Amazing talent isn't available at 25m, the market is completely different now. 25m will only get you a decent player with a few warts... What you need to understand is perfect players aren't available for 25m and we aren't really in a position to buy players who are. If you ask me what the club have been able to do on the budget I'd say its been near perfect, we don't have a perfect team but we do have a balanced one and if we keep interchanging squad players at 25m in order to find the perfect balance then thats fine! Its not about how much you spend its more about the chemistry and assignment weighed against the wages and transfer fee. What kind of money do you think someone like Reus would command?

Perfect players don't need to be amazing, so you didn't understand at all. Perfect players fit the team like a glove and aren't bought 'just because'. I'd rather spend 35mill on Reus than 25mil on Cuardrado. Besides who said the club needs to buy?

And you finished my argument against you for me concerning team balance. Thanks, ;^ ).

To be honest I just don't want the club to spend all that money (£25,000,000+) on a player that isn't amazing. I'm sure he would be a solid player for Chelsea but that sort of cash should get more than a solid player. The numbers being quoted are nothing short of ridiculous. What has Cuadrado done to justify that sort of fee?

Are you forgetting what you originally said? LOL You're shifting the goal post to fit a non-existent argument... 25M doesn't get you an amazing player

Are you forgetting what you originally said? LOL You're shifting the goal post to fit a non-existent argument... 25M doesn't get you an amazing player

I've been drinking mind you, waiting for the hockey to start. If you didn't annoy me so much I wouldn't have argued with you for the sake of argueing. ^_^ You are like a scab that I can't stop picking at, I just can't quit you.

At the end of the day, fuck this guy stick with what we have till the summer.

I've been drinking mind you, waiting for the hockey to start. If you didn't annoy me so much I wouldn't have argued with you for the sake of argueing. ^_^ You are like a scab that I can't stop picking at, I just can't quit you.

At the end of the day, fuck this guy stick with what we have till the summer.

hahaha!

Why are some of you guys judging him already? He is not a superstar like Reus, but who knows? One year ago Matic played in the Portuguese league, now he is our best player.. Azpilicueta seemed to be nothing special at Osasuna/Marseille, now he is every fan's favourite. Cech, Cahill or Ivanovic were signed from weaker teams too, most of us didn't know what to expect..

Cuadrado has never played for a top team but Chelsea might be his big chance. I personally can see him fit in more than Reus.

Why are some of you guys judging him already? He is not a superstar like Reus, but who knows? One year ago Matic played in the Portuguese league, now he is our best player.. Azpilicueta seemed to be nothing special at Osasuna/Marseille, now he is every fan's favourite. Cech, Cahill or Ivanovic were signed from weaker teams too, most of us didn't know what to expect..

Cuadrado has never played for a top team but Chelsea might be his big chance. I personally can see him fit in more than Reus.

His price. Bar Matic other players didn't come for the fee, he might come. I want him, personally. He can take a defender on. THAT is something Willian does not offer, imo.