Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should we have any respect? he lied,scored against us, and could very well do us out the title.

Not going to argue with you, you've already made your mind up. But keep this number in mind '211'

Back to the game..I think Remy should start ahead of Drogba. Predicting a 1-1 draw

Won't be happy unless we get 3 points tbh!

Would have had them at the Etihad if Schurrle had bothered his arse to defend, and that C*nt Lampard hadn't scored! So should expect a win at home!

Ivanovic sure did his job too back then...oh wait!

I know brana could have done better, But just saying, Willian tracks his runner...if schurrle had....they wouldn't have got the ball to nasri!

People seem to forget that sometimes Willian also let his runner go. Case in point, Danny Rose in the Tottenham game.

People seem to forget that sometimes Willian also let his runner go. Case in point, Danny Rose in the Tottenham game.

Yeah, they all make mistakes, I just think schurrle never really defends ever! Chelsea were just not his suited team clearly!

Yeah, they all make mistakes, I just think schurrle never really defends ever! Chelsea were just not his suited team clearly!

If that was the case, he wouldn't have played as many times as he did under Mourinho.