Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Atletico at home last year, Europa league final,...

Atletico game, may be. I never thought we'd win the UCL last season, with Bayern and Real we had little chance. But, come this weekend, if we win this one it'd be one massive massive leap toward the title .. the Europa League final? absolutely not, I wasn't half as nervous as I'll be on Saturday. Anyway that's just my opinion ;)

Better hope Ivory Coast beat Cameroon tonight so that they'll continue to be in the African Cup of Nations. Otherwise, there's a chance that Toure and Bony could feature in this game.

According to Guardian they are unlikely to face us.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/28/yaya-toure-chelsea-ivory-coast-manchester-city?CMP=share_btn_tw

Costa is missing this now. No way we overturn this in an appeal. When's the last time the FA ever overturned a ban during an appeal? Don't even bother.

I'd get Drogba to replace instead of Remy, simply because we need that outlet as I suspect we'll be playing on the counter. If Cesc is injured then Ramires should start, and if he's available then drop Oscar and let Cesc play as a 10. Ramires should start regardless.

Courtois

Ivan - Zouma - Terry - Azpi

Ramires - Matic

Willian - Cesc/Oscar - Hazard

Drogba

The timing of this does look very suspicious though. I can't recal the last time FA charged a player within 24 hours of an incident. They usually wait for about a week or so. They are very determined to see Costa miss the City game.

Daily Mail. "Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been Charged with violent conduct by the FA following clash with Emre Can".

#FAfoulplayCampaign

2013_03_02_esposasmou.jpg

#CHELSEAnevergiveup

I apologize to all forum members to repeat my message in this thread. I've also put in the thread of Diego Costa, but I think it is important that all forum members can read this. Sorry if I annoying someone. FA is a shame.

Regards to all.