Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my girlfriends 21st birthday on Saturday and she is having a massive party. She wants me to help set up and all that bollocks!! Why oh fucking why did THIS game have to be scheduled 5.30 on the 31st Jan. Of all the fucking weeks of the year, and even then, of all the time slots they could have chosen. Fucking pissed off!!

It's my girlfriends 21st birthday on Saturday and she is having a massive party. She wants me to help set up and all that bollocks!! Why oh fucking why did THIS game have to be scheduled 5.30 on the 31st Jan. Of all the fucking weeks of the year, and even then, of all the time slots they could have chosen. Fucking pissed off!!

Get a new girlfriend

End it.

That will certainly make for some awkward party if we lose. Somehow, I don't imagine your birthday wishes to her would be very sincere :lol:

That will certainly make for some awkward party if we lose. Somehow, I don't imagine your birthday wishes to her would be very sincere :lol:

I'll just be sat in the corner with a face like thunder all night! Ha! At least I will have alochol to drown my sorrows if that was to happen :lol:

We dont need Costa to win this one. Drogba can do it. There is no big team in the world that rely in one single player.

The regular team should start. If Cesc is out, Ramires should replace him.

Agreed. We've got enough cover and we are capable of winning without Costa and Cesc.