Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the rule such that he needs 10 yellows to be suspended now after 31st of december? Or am I missing something?

I thought the amnesty was January 31st? If it's in December then happy days!

Good opportunity for Ramires to play next to Matic if Cesc is fit enough to play as the 10.

So Ramires will play?

I thought the amnesty was January 31st? If it's in December then happy days!

Did some very quick googling and found this : "The yellow card amnesty cut-off date will also be brought forward to December 31. Previously, players who collected five yellow cards before the final day in February were given a one-match suspension. This will now only apply if a player reaches five yellow cards before December 31."- http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/fa-overhauls-disciplinary-rules-1767560.html

So seems like he can play! :yes:

Im so happy City don't play with players like Coutinho in the space between Terry and Matic. They have almost the same player in Aguero, Silva, Nasri.. but i think they always going out to the sides. Im so afraid when players can run straight at Terry and Zouma/Cahill.

Oscar played just OK. He seems to have little juice in his feet and not getting better after 120mins.. Cesc in the AM and Rambo in the pivot.

Courtois

Iva - Zouma - Terry - Azpi

Ramires - Matic

Willian - Cesc - Hazard

Costa

Cuadrado on the bench? ;)

Just hope Yaya and Bony beat Cameroon tomorrow!!!