Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how you play "counter-attacking" football. Surrender possession and wait for the opposition to make a mistake, then break. We did the same thing vs Arsenal at the Bridge this season. I just don't see how that makes sense as we're playing so much worse now and as it requires more energy and we played 120 mins of football only 4 days ago. Mourinho isn't helping this team at all. One trick pony tactics. Very predictable.

Again, more long balls from Courtois. Mourinho is happy to settle for 1-1. Simply pathetic.

the players are tired, we have a bunch of academy and youth players on the bench, stop with the overreaction.... we aren't playing Hull City, in case you mixed the names...

the players are tired, we have a bunch of academy and youth players on the bench, stop with the overreaction.... we aren't playing Hull City, in case you mixed the names...

That's only half the issue, that's not the point. If you can't see the obvious change in tactical approach in the 2nd half, then I can't help you.

That's only half the issue, that's not the point. If you can't see the obvious change in tactical approach in the 2nd half, then I can't help you.

I'm talking about the change... setting for a draw at this point isn't pathetic... I guess it's you that can't be helped

I'm talking about the change... setting for a draw at this point isn't pathetic... I guess it's you that can't be helped

It's unfair on the players to ask them to play this way after playing 120 mins of football 4 days earlier. It's one trick pony tactics and it's boring and predictable.