• Remy
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before for me this is a shame,Im fed up with this shit parking the bus every time we play stronger team.This isn't Chelsea I like watching. I don't care for that point.I would more like us to lost the game with attacking,men football and not have a draw with shitty playing against main opponents who are actually very bad without Yaya.But never mind,Jose have what he wanted before the match the fact that our fans watched City in front of our goal 80% of time and watched park the bus tactic is not that important for him.

And Im not against Jose I like him like everyone in Chelsea but I really hoped that we will show them that we deserve this EPL title.

it may be a draw, but city gained ground on us in the alternate premier league table! i still think matches against the top 4 teams, even if at home, should be considered par 1 but hey, i didn't create the alternate premier league table

well, it's an OK result, but the fact that Chelsea had no link-up play when in transition for all of the 2nd half stinks. I remember that Chelsea did nothing in possession earlier in the season at City, so I'm wondering when Chelsea will do something in possession against the big sides. Inviting all that pressure is not likely a way to win titles in the future even if Chelsea win the league this season.

on this topic, I have to ask where the hell Oscar was in this match? and why when Drogba is ready to come on would you not try shoving it straight up their gut with Remy and Drogba up against the two CBs and Hazard behind them at CAM (4312 formation)?

Well over 18 months under Jose and hardly any improvement in the attacking play, if at all, in big games. Very disappointing.

Decent result.

We were missing the league top scorer and top assister. You can't criticize our attacking play when we have scored the most goals in the league.

I'll admit. That 2nd half was embarrassing. Top of the league and playing at home but we're booting the ball, bringing on Cahill for an attacking player and desperately clinging on. They made about 11 attempts. We made like 3. Cringeworthy

120 mins hard fought against Livershit on Tuesday night, Costa suspended, Cesc and Luis injured, Schurrle and Salah not available due to transfers, under this circumstance we got a draw and keep the 5pts gap between our main title rival Shitty, yet some of you guys call this match a shameful. Get a fucking grip, so I guess you all prefer a splendid lose then.

It was basically us against City, FA and all their obstacles. They did not win.

Hungry and motivated Costa, midfield maestro Fabregas both back and a new blood in Cuadrado - we have a lot to look forward to still!

Very promising performance by Zouma. Willian was lively too. Hazard apart from the super-cross, was quiet, propably cause we stopped atacking in second half. Remy was good when he needed to be. Obviously (with Costa and Fabregas) it could've been better. But I'll gladly take the point. Top of the table.

Don't know if I've seen Azpi play a poorer match than that. He made Navas look like Robben today. He was getting past Azpi whenever he wanted.

While Ramires played well, we desperately missed the creativity and tempo that Cesc provides. We were hardly able to get the ball to Hazard at all because of this. There was no real link between our CM and AM.

Zouma is a beast, Ivanovic was decent, Matić was a monster for the most part, Willian did what he could but similarly to Hazard didn't have much help.

Oscar was totally anonymous and he plays like this far too often.

Happy with a point in the end.