Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

I don't comment on here regularly, but from the sounds of it we don't have no heart, no fire. Not like the old days. when I was around 10-11 and could actually start watching football properly and understand it, I saw a Chelsea full of fight. Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Gallas, Makelele, Lampard, Duff, Drogba it was full of it! balls as big as the sun and had no problem looking absolutely anyone in the eye and saying come on then.

We need that in this time. I see matic, cesc and costa have it. willian? spineless. Oscar has it. I remember at the bridge last year against lucas diving in. I want to see his heart on his sleece more. Hazard? needs to show more heart, more fire. Cahill has none. Zouma, from what I heard today, has it in abundance and he'll make it here for that very reason.

Tuesday is the time for the players who want to be apart of the next Chelsea generation to stand up and stake their claim, for the rest stay seated. you'll be weeded out soon enough.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to feel concerned about our defence of late. Never mind shipping 5 and 4 against Tottenham and Bradford respectively, even Watford and Newcastle gave us no end of problems till we got the goals. We have been making it too easy for teams to create chances against us and if we don't sort out the organization and discpline of the team defensively, things could go horibly wrong on Tuesday and next Saturday.